The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How has the weather been recently?

Currently, there is a very heavy downpour which has been on since morning. We are experiencing lots of rains than normal accompanied with cool temperatures, something that we are not used to in our country. The temperatures stand at 16 degrees Celsius. From the weather man, it is expected that the ongoing rains will extend to January next year. It has now become a norm that whenever I leave the house, I must have clothed myself well and equipped with an umbrella for easier mobility.Keeping myself warm will help a lot in diseases related to cold. I am however enjoy every bit of the weather irrespective of the disappointments.

@Dr. Forum Indeed hope you have better luck next year :S ! ... Well, I like your perspective, you know what they say..."Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

We had the strangest fog in the streets last night... zombie moment, but today "nothing but blue skies" :cool:... not a cloud to be seen... slightly chilly ( for me its freezing, but for the general human being: chilly xD)... Come visit Spain @Dr. Forum !

@azgold.......... I say you should cum here and you can't live a single day here that how hot is here..... but thank God now all set up summer has gone and now it's time for Christmas party..... and new year also... will enjoy this winter up to the level. Hope that it will remain till long with snow ....

@azgold........ But November here is sometimes sunny and sometimes full of cold with cold breeze blowing.. It's the season i love most in this you can wear t-Shirts and Jackets both at the same time.. In Morning here is sunny not much but little and at nigh it's cold herein which you can walk with your life partner :p

@azgold........ But November here is sometimes sunny and sometimes full of cold with cold breeze blowing.. It's the season i love most in this you can wear t-Shirts and Jackets both at the same time.. In Morning here is sunny not much but little and at nigh it's cold herein which you can walk with your life partner :p

:) Usually November is cold is here, we don't typically have warm or hot weather this time of year. This year was a terrific bonus!

@azgold...from last few years November was cold here also but in this season November is still hot.. i don't know why? may be due to climatic conditions.. I was reading in the newspaper that climatic changes are taking place regularly may be this is due to these changes that november is still hot here....You enjoy your November and I will enjoy mine :p :D...

@azgold...from last few years November was cold here also but in this season November is still hot.. i don't know why? may be due to climatic conditions.. I was reading in the newspaper that climatic changes are taking place regularly may be this is due to these changes that november is still hot here....You enjoy your November and I will enjoy mine :p :D...

Agreed! :)

Humid. Humid during the sunny days... humid during the nights... Its turns my neighbour into a "Walking Dead" evening scenario xD with the yellow streetlights, the humid air and 0 ppl on the street...

banners
Back