The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How has the weather been recently?

Getting to be about perfect weather right now. Planted some tomato plants a few months ago from seeds, and they are starting to fruit! Really looking forward to some heat finally.

For the first time in forever we had lots of rain yesterday but alas, the sun is back out in all it's glory.

It was hot a couple of days ago, cold today and apparently for the next week or two. Had to break the heavy hoodie back out.

If you're not using it, can I have some of your hot sun?

Getting to be about perfect weather right now. Planted some tomato plants a few months ago from seeds, and they are starting to fruit! Really looking forward to some heat finally.

You have tomatoes already? Wow. Sounds like you'll be eating BLTs (yum!) before I do.

You have tomatoes already? Wow. Sounds like you'll be eating BLTs (yum!) before I do.

Getting there, at least! We started about 10 or so silver fur tomato plants, but only kept 4 (Gave a few away to friends and family). They are looking pretty healthy and are starting to flower, which I think is a good sign! This is our first ever attempt at growing any sort of plant so I'm sure there is going to be a lot of trial/error and learning.

You have any experience with gardening? And yes, there will be many BLT's in the future. Still trying to figure out where to keep some pigs though.... (haha)

Getting there, at least! We started about 10 or so silver fur tomato plants, but only kept 4 (Gave a few away to friends and family). They are looking pretty healthy and are starting to flower, which I think is a good sign! This is our first ever attempt at growing any sort of plant so I'm sure there is going to be a lot of trial/error and learning.

You have any experience with gardening? And yes, there will be many BLT's in the future. Still trying to figure out where to keep some pigs though.... (haha)

That is a good sign. :)

Yup, I've done some gardening in my day. Yesterday, in fact. :) Been a long time since I grew veggies, though.

I had to look up that variety of tomatoe, hadn't heard of it. An early harvest for those, nice! I was going to tell you to stake or cage the plants but apparently, they're dwarfs?

That is a good sign. :)

Yup, I've done some gardening in my day. Yesterday, in fact. :) Been a long time since I grew veggies, though.

I had to look up that variety of tomatoe, hadn't heard of it. An early harvest for those, nice! I was going to tell you to stake or cage the plants but apparently, they're dwarfs?

Nice! I'm hoping this turns into a yearly hobby, and I can push myself to get into all kinds of different veggies eventually. It's definitely a little stressful growing these little guys from a tiny baby seedling. They just want to LIVE!!

These tomatoes are definitely smaller (determinate I believe) and don't grow TOO big, but to be safe I worked a small cage around each plant to help support a little bit. Right now they are really branching out so I'm glad I did, and it should help once the good stuff starts growing in which I imagine might be slightly heavy.

Pretty sure they're Heirloom tomatoes as well, so it should be tasty!

It was hot a couple of days ago, cold today and apparently for the next week or two. Had to break the heavy hoodie back out.

If you're not using it, can I have some of your hot sun?

images
I'll send you some of the real stuff soon.

My ex-father-in-law from Kettering once told me that it doesn't get hot in England. Not true?
Compared to other countries and most of the year round: true!

However this past week has been really hot and humid, we need a good storm to clear the air!

Think fakir walking on coles... think Indiana Jones in the temple of doom facing the abyss... think the depths of Mordor ... think khaleesi walking through fire...

... and STILL... you won´t even be close to imagining HOW HOT IT IS RIGHT NOW IN MADRID :confused:

to be safe I worked a small cage around each plant to help support a little bit

And keep the groundhogs away. :) Those things can be awful thieves.

By the way, re the pig keeping....umm, are you doing the slaughtering, or Mrs. Jeremy? Maybe chickens would be the better choice. You could collect eggs until.....you know.

Last edited:
Compared to other countries and most of the year round: true!

However this past week has been really hot and humid, we need a good storm to clear the air!

Usually hot + humid = thunder and lightning storm, so you just might get that.

Annabella was kind enough to send me some sunshine. If you're not using that heat, can you please send it this way? You can keep the humidity. That's easily available here, as we're between two lakes. Thx!

Think fakir walking on coles... think Indiana Jones in the temple of doom facing the abyss... think the depths of Mordor ... think khaleesi walking through fire...

... and STILL... you won´t even be close to imagining HOW HOT IT IS RIGHT NOW IN MADRID :confused:

I've only been to Spain once....expected and packed for heat....almost froze to death, it snowed. :)

Your description of the weather there now....yikes, sounds extremely uncomfortable!

So, is there an official heat wave for people in Spain and England this year?

I've only been to Spain once....expected and packed for heat....almost froze to death, it snowed. :)

Your description of the weather there now....yikes, sounds extremely uncomfortable!

So, is there an official heat wave for people in Spain and England this year?

Can we all officially agree that global warming exists?! xD Coz Im living proof.

Let the money rain, then you can sprinkle your whole house 24/7 :D

Oh!... and save some cash for an organization that actually help with global warming please :p

Last edited:
MI
Back