The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How fast can you type?

I really thought I'm fast at typing.. But it's only 45WPM Crying Face

View attachment 20252

- Samira
But your accuracy is high.

It's nothing practice can't fix, it you want. :)

Working Jim Carrey GIF

In my opinion, it's very important to have such an ability to type fast, because it can possible bring you more money in perspective. The faster you're typing, the mor content yu're able to create, hence copywriters always should practice fast typing and improving it from time to time. Nvertheless, we shouldn't forget that fast typing will never replace the quality of the content which one creates. So, we also should note that no matter how fast you're typing, the matter is the quality of your content. Actually, it would be better if these two features combine in one person. Then, I guess, this person will have no limits.

This website is not quite convenient for typing, I mean the way it is done. As for me, I realise that typing is a huge problem of mine and I try to improve it, but I use desktop apps to do it, as they are much more convenient to use.

Damn, Im not so bad with 65 here, but when I check that someone write here about numbers around 90.. DAMN I got soooo rookie numbers..

13e.jpg

It all depends on the language I'm typing in. English - around 10-25 words per minute. But my primary language is Russian, and I type at a speed of about 40-100 words per minute in it.

banners
Back