The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how dojo help you

dylan09

Hey
i already spent some time reading and want to make my feet wet using ppv. any suggestions on it, or any very usefull info on dojo?

i already know how to set tacking and how to set up campagins.still not sure how to chose niche and make it works. i plan to use 50onred, or other traffi source,my sharehosting, prosper202, peerfly account to get a start.

Any suggestions before i get start, such as how much money should i prepare, which niche is best for begain. how dojo can help me to get a sart.

Thanks very much

Hi Dylan,

For your first niche don't overthink it too much, pick something that you feel you can create a few angles for and go from there. If you're into gaming then maybe a game offer? My first one was AV software on Android as I'm a tech geek and love my Android handset!

Money wise it depends, but if you have a few hundred $'s set aside that will more than cover you to start getting some great data back, especially as you will be tracking properly.

The Dojo could be good for you, there's some great information in there...guides, detail from the experts etc and you could post a follow along campaign and get ongoing feedback from other users. I joined last year when I started in AM and it's definitely been worth the money :)

Tim

MI
Back