The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How does this work?

marty14

affiliate
I was just wondering it this system works. I've done a few and they all were scams. I read some e-books by kim hoffman and rosland. But I really need something that works. I got hurt at work and now I can't get a job,and my wife is disablied. I don't mind hard work as long as there's a pay off at the end of the tunnel. And I could use some help.Every time I ask for help someone wants to charge me thousands of dollars. Don't get me wrong I'm just asking.

I was just wondering it this system works...
Every time I ask for help someone wants to charge me thousands of dollars.

Well 5 Star isn't a system and we also aren't trying to sell you anything. We have a repository of good info and helpful members. So consider us a support network and resource center.

One thing that will be helpful for you is to read all the newbie stickies. You'll learn from other affiliates what TO do and what to avoid.

Then after you get your bearings, the most important thing is picking the right niche. You'll get some tips in the newbie forum but then head to the niche marketing forum and read how to pick your 1st niche.

That doesn't answer the question

Does affiliate marketing real work to make money. And if so how long does it take to see a profit working only a few hours per day. A average please I know some people could make more and some less.

Oh by system you meant affiliate marketing in general.

Yes it can work and does for many but how much you make depends on lots of factors. (Skill set, what market, hours worked, type of marketing used, etc.) I know affiliates making 100,000 a month profit and I know many that have not yet made a dime and have tried for a couple months, however probably were trying to do it the wrong way.

"And if so how long does it take to see a profit working only a few hours per day. A average please I know some people could make more and some less."

I don't know of any averages that have ever been published. My guess is that someone who works smart & hard part time, picks the right niche and has good luck could be making 500 - 4,000 within 6 month to a year. That's a range but as close as I or anyone can even guess.

Does affiliate marketing real work to make money. And if so how long does it take to see a profit working only a few hours per day. A average please I know some people could make more and some less.

Affiliate marketing doesn't do the work, you do. If you have read Rosalind's book, you have most of the info you need to get started...the rest you can get from this forum, in the newbie stickies as Linda said. :D

But just get going...don't get stuck in the "figuring it out" trap...pick a strategy from Rosalind's book, from this forum...etc...etc... and just get going. The information trap is one that kills many potential affiliate businesses before they start.

This business is for those who can sell online, or at least "broker traffic" effectively...it is a business first, and a money-making scheme last. Many people get into affiliate marketing thinking "quick money" (which Rosalind's book states it is not by any means)...and the affiliate business usually disappoints with that mindset (get money fast).

Is it possible to make money quickly? Yes...but it won't last.

Is it a great business that you can do from home, heck ya! I wouldn't have it any other way...I love it!

Work hard, pay attention to the people on this forum, and take action. There's no time to waste, right? :D

Hello Marty and Welcome to 5 Star!

I think that there is a tremendous upside to this business, without much of a downside. The largest expenditure seems to be time and not money.

However, as I have just started to monetize a 4 year old "hobby" blog, I am seriously surprised at the effort of driving more traffic, getting the keywords right and all of the other stuff.

It seems to take a lot of time to do it right. But even after a few short weeks of this, I have seen income rising.

Good luck to you and I hope things go smoothly.

thanks to all that repyed

I do know everything worth while takes time and energythis i know from years of working.so whati most likely need to do, is to pick a niche and start marketing it, for bad or worst. Even if it makes me no money, the experience of marketing it will be experience enough for the next time.thanks to everyone for the help.i just have to go out there and do it. I'm not much for writting but i do love e-mail campains.

MI
Back