The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How does popcash works ?

JupiterX

affiliate
I’m trying to understand how pop advertisement work, I picked an offer from Maxbounty and I created a campaign in popcash, the campaign was approved, I’m just direct linking.

My question is how does popcash qualifies the traffic? I was never asked for a creatives nor keywords, what does the user click on, what keyword or ads brings them to my offer if I didn’t specify anything?

I’m trying to understand how pop advertisement work, I picked an offer from Maxbounty and I created a campaign in popcash, the campaign was approved, I’m just direct linking.

Hello JupiterX
Regarding your query, we are a popunder ad network and we perform as a traffic source. We display the landing pages (the ones from the URL which you submit in campaign) in full screen.
We do have a targeting system which is based on countries, operating systems, categories, browsers, carriers, devices etc, however, we do not have integrated keywords or creatives. You need to create your own landing page/creatives.

My question is how does popcash qualifies the traffic? I was never asked for a creatives nor keywords, what does the user click on, what keyword or ads brings them to my offer if I didn’t specify anything?

When you set up a campaign in our network, this will be running on traffic that will match your campaign targeting, such as country, operating system, browser, carrier, category of website etc. That means, depending on where you want to buy traffic, depending on your campaign targeting criteria, our system will match your ad, according to our publishers traffic inventory.

For any queries regarding the usage of our network, you can contact us on Skype ID: popcash[.]net or via email: contact@popcash[.]net

We wish you all the best !

Thank you popcash for explaining.

Do you find that marketer using your traffic are doing directly linking to an offer or more using an landing page ?

I did a small test with direct linking, I did get lots of traffic which was very cool to see but no conversion.

Thank you

I think creating your own landing page will give you an advantage, you can see more details about the traffic you are receiving and your landing will be unique

I personally wouldnt create a landing page until you have tested the offer, if it shows signs of life then fine go ahead and make some landers to split test. If you create a lander for an offer then find out that the offer just doesnt convert you have wasted time.

I do a lot of pops and I often find that they convert better direct than using landers but its all about testing. Many affiliate networks also offer a number of landing pages to split test.

I personally wouldnt create a landing page until you have tested the offer, if it shows signs of life then fine go ahead and make some landders to split test. If you create a lander for an offer then find out that the offer just doesnt convert you have wasted time.

I do a lot of pops and I often find that they convert better direct than using landers but its all about testing. Many affiliate networks also offer a number of landing pages to split test.

Thank you for your input affilirant !

How do you test and offer ? how much traffic do you send to a potential offer until you deiced if it's worth to pursue ?
I send about 1000 click to an offer and got 0 conversion, should I send more ? is 1000 click not enough ?

Thank you

Imagine you're a user browsing a random website. Then..

giphy.gif

It's more like an eye-catching game to me.

hello buddy, i think working with a landing page will be more valuable for your campaign, and will help you well to get proper test where your traffic is coming from, and gather more information about your leads.

Hi every one,

Can anyone suggest what is the ideal max budget or number of click/impression to test offer. Is 20,000 impressions on all LPs are enough to test offer.

I have planed to run a campaign with popcash just wondering how long should i run campaign.

Its CPS T2 Adult offer with Aff. network avg. EPC of 0.55 and payout is $16.

I have 3 landing pages.

Thank you for your input affilirant !

How do you test and offer ? how much traffic do you send to a potential offer until you deiced if it's worth to pursue ?
I send about 1000 click to an offer and got 0 conversion, should I send more ? is 1000 click not enough ?

Thank you
Hi JupiterX
1000 pop's or 1000 clicks from other type like banners, in-video..etc
If pop's and using lander then you can check how much clicks in lander CTA link or button then you got direct results and you can decide.
If direct then it's hard to check pop's quality because pop's mostly depend on speed of landing page if direct affiliate link then sure trackers take 3 to 8 sec to redirect in advertiser lander. So network report show 1000 pop's then 50% visitor only see advertisers lander other are close pop's directly. So landing pages important in pop's.

Hi every one,

Can anyone suggest what is the ideal max budget or number of click/impression to test offer. Is 20,000 impressions on all LPs are enough to test offer.

I have planed to run a campaign with popcash just wondering how long should i run campaign.

Its CPS T2 Adult offer with Aff. network avg. EPC of 0.55 and payout is $16.

I have 3 landing pages.
Hi Syed A1
As our and our affiliates experience you are currently right way because landing pages important in pop's but also good landing pages.

Also we suggest first try CC Submit CPS offer it's good to compere normal CPS offers and using landing page then try to promote iframe offers in your page. like this Screenshot this is our own page so we can share screenshot here..

hi can anyone confirm whats wrong in following since i am not getting any data in my tracker @clickmagick. I am using popcash.

confirm if i am not using macros correctly.

{bid}/{clickid}/{siteid}/{category}

Hello, the macros are correct, however, you need put them between brackets.
Please check the entire list bellow, reflecting our tracking tokens:

[siteid] - Publisher website id (this the one you need to track the site-ids)
[category] - Category Name (Movies, Streaming, Downloads and so on...)
[cc] - Country Code (2 letter country code like US, FR, DE, IT)
[operatingsystem] - Operating System (Windows, Linux, Android and so on...).
[campaignid] - it tracks the ID of campaign
[bid] - it tracks the cost
[connection] - tracks the type of traffic connection
[device] - tracks the devices from which you are receving traffic
[browser] - tracks the browsers which are delivering traffic
[carrier] - tracks from which carriers you are receiving traffic
[clickid] - tracks the conversions

Recently we also added S2S conversion tracker which can make your life easier when it comes to optimizing campaigns.
The S2S instructions can be found in your PopCash panel, in the campaign creating menu.

Also, sorry for the absence in this thread, we've been quite busy recently with all sorts of projects. We promise to be more active and to answer your queries.

Hello, the macros are correct, however, you need put them between brackets.
Please check the entire list bellow, reflecting our tracking tokens:

[siteid] - Publisher website id (this the one you need to track the site-ids)
[category] - Category Name (Movies, Streaming, Downloads and so on...)
[cc] - Country Code (2 letter country code like US, FR, DE, IT)
[operatingsystem] - Operating System (Windows, Linux, Android and so on...).
[campaignid] - it tracks the ID of campaign
[bid] - it tracks the cost
[connection] - tracks the type of traffic connection
[device] - tracks the devices from which you are receving traffic
[browser] - tracks the browsers which are delivering traffic
[carrier] - tracks from which carriers you are receiving traffic
[clickid] - tracks the conversions

Recently we also added S2S conversion tracker which can make your life easier when it comes to optimizing campaigns.
The S2S instructions can be found in your PopCash panel, in the campaign creating menu.

Also, sorry for the absence in this thread, we've been quite busy recently with all sorts of projects. We promise to be more active and to answer your queries.
Thanks for the reply. Clickmagick confirmed they don't support tracking of popcash and few other po traffic networks

banners
Back