The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How does it actually work?

Coke

affiliate
Ok Guys, I'm little confused here. I started my first PPC campaign on 7search(Read the Case study here. I could use some help there, too :) )

So far, what what I've learned is that not every campaign can be profitable and even pro's have campaigns that fail hardcore. Most of my campaigns are dying after 2 or 3 early conversions. Of course If I stop the campaign after the early 2/3 conversions then I make 300-400% ROI but that doesn't make any sense. This is not scale able. Its not possible to create 50 campaigns per day to earn 100 bucks.

How do I create campaigns and scale it up? How are you guys making $$$ with a single offer?

Coke, like what David replied you in the your thread. You can't expect a stable ROI initially. The rule of long term campaign is to have consistence ROI, and to find that, you have to run it for a while with enough data to average your EPC.

Let me put it bluntly, say you EPC is $1, which EPC is going to consistently give you $1 per click?
EPC averaging based on 5 clicks? EPC averaging based on 500 clicks? EPC averaging based on 5000 clicks?

Of course if you are thinking to stop every profitable first few click, you think making 50 different campaign will multiply your earnings. Sometimes it's just luck that you are able to profit the first few clicks, sometimes don't, but that is not how this game is played.

Like everyone has been repeating over and over again, you have to buy data. That will determine whether your campaign can be turned around, or fail. If you understand this fundamental, you'll be able to scale your campaign, just get the same traffic and push it to your offer with the CPC that you can afford.

Hi Randize,

Many thanks for the reply and explaining things. Yes..I understand that I have to buy data. In the OP by 'dying' I meant I stop receiving traffic. I understand that I have to get about at least 100 clicks(the more the better) before deciding if a campaign works or not. If it works then I'll have to optimize it, block non performing KWs, traffic sources and all that. But how am I supposed to do that if I don't receive any traffic?

P.S: I haven't lowered my bids or been outbided either.

Hi Randize,

Many thanks for the reply and explaining things. Yes..I understand that I have to buy data. In the OP by 'dying' I meant I stop receiving traffic. I understand that I have to get about at least 100 clicks(the more the better) before deciding if a campaign works or not. If it works then I'll have to optimize it, block non performing KWs, traffic sources and all that. But how am I supposed to do that if I don't receive any traffic?

P.S: I haven't lowered my bids or been outbided either.

That's the main complaint about 7search, the volume, and that's why I personally don't think it's THE best for begginers, but then again, what other traffic sources are better for begginers? I don't know :p Make 3 campaigns at a time for example so that you don't have to wait for results.

That's the main complaint about 7search, the volume, and that's why I personally don't think it's THE best for begginers, but then again, what other traffic sources are better for begginers? I don't know :p Make 3 campaigns at a time for example so that you don't have to wait for results.

Hey david,
What other traffic PPC source do you suggest? Doesn't have to be for beginners. What PPC traffic are you using? :)

banners
Back