The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you think video games good for kids?

Everything in moderation.

As a former "game addict" (wow player) I would not say that I regret the years I've spent on the game.

But as a person with a business perspective now, I would not recommend it to become a habit for anyone nowadays.

It's too easy to distract yourself from the things that are more important in your life, because of the time it can drain from you. It's very easy to say "I'm doing this and that after this one game" and then a few hours later your still stuck at the screen. With the same problems waiting.

Of course, you can still play video games and live a productive life, but it's nothing more than a bad habit and an instant gratification outlet.

Comes down to the games. Can teach socialization, team building, hand-eye, strategy, critical thinking, etc

It highly depends on the games and the age of the kid. That's why there are ESRB ratings and the stuff (something that parents should pay attention for!)

I wouldn't recommend Doom 2016, Alien Isolation or Grand Theft Auto for a kid AT ALL, but if it's a small kid I see no problem with games like Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Bros. or the likes (just as an example).

If he/she's a bit older, he can enjoy even some first person shooters, some RPGs and competitive games, but perhaps more on the Sci-Fi or Fantasy side, not too graphical violence-wise and with orientation from an adult (i.e. Halo, Overwatch, Rocket League, Final Fantasy, etc)

I think at least it's not that bad really as some people try to show, I played a lot, really a lot and I grow up as very very good man anyway. Something like that wouldn't happen if all was done for some group of people who really make them bad at least bad publicity.

It's better than shooting heroin or meth :D
It's just mindless entertainment with some educational or skill building exceptions.

Last edited:
No one says that a child should sit for a long time and play games. I do not mind to my son to play online games. But I always make sure that he plays developing games. For example, there are such memory games. He likes playing them. I think, that it is better to him than watching all day cartoons.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back