The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you prevent fraud traffic?

Ruriko

affiliate
My affiliate told me to optimize my traffic since their system detected fraud traffic although I don't really know how since my traffic method is just uploading videos onto xvideos with a watermark on the videos. Can anyone tell me how can I optimize the traffic to eliminate fraud?

Is there a free method? like a script I could use to upload on to my webserver before it gets redirected to the affiliate site

I kind of meant a script that can check the user's ip address. Like if it's coming from a home ISP and not a proxy/vpn or from blacklisted ips. The affiliate that I'm promoting is PPL so there's no credit card involved but they said that my converted leads had unusual fraudulent activity from those leads

no, that would it script? LOL

what are they calling fraud?
credit card purchases,
--click fraud

LOL that's a wide claim ???

Unless you say exactly why they say you are sending 'fraud traffic' I have no fkn idea how to prevent it.
Fraud detection is done by pattern matching the tell-tale characteristics of the fraud type.
Most credit card frauds are from western countries or committed by people using proxies or vpns (hiding their true identity) -- if that is what we are even talking about o_O
If you are talking about 'crap traffic' that is another issue with possible mitigation.
So what the hell are we talking about -- mystery traffic? <<< IDK??

It's a job for the internet police LOL

I maintain a private list of 84 million IP addresses that are server farms, proxy, VPN and updated tor. I use server configuration and some mapping files to deny access to these -- and I am constantly finding new IP CIDR blocks and sometimes AS networks new or undiscovered by me.

This is done with server directive programming not some 'kiddie script'
I developed this system over a 10 year period -- would I give it away? (fuck no :D). Just like MaxMind I would want to be paid. The reason I don't do this commercially for payment is that sometimes my configurations get out of date -- I just do it for myself.

The sponsor or the affiliate network's offer owner should be smart enough to do this o_O That is his job IMHO.

If they can't defend their servers -- they are half-wits. 40% of Internet Traffic is scrapers and bots -- everyone should know that.

That said, see: Ask Me Anything - Private proxy-cloaker FREE! <<< I was pretty much able to click on any ad I found with a server data center IP cloaked proxy that screams "I am here to rape you!" (<ROFLMAO>) The Internet is either ignorant or just doesn't care --they get paid by the hit (even if it that click is total shit) </rant>

It's fair say I was a human, using an actual current browser and acting with human characteristics -- so maybe I slid through? -- but I could have been a hacker using a hijacked server ssh login ;) FYI that is how it is done. My intentions were not malicious and I stayed away from sensitive financial and government websites as I was using my own server's IP and was traceable.

MI
Back