The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you market online?

MikeIMM

I was curious as to how most of the members on this board generate an income online. Is it through search, email, spam, etc...

I would like to provide some quality suggestions in areas that most interest the community.

Hi Mike,

I'll let others answer for themselves but I feel the majority of our members are web based affiliate marketers who rely on natural search and next quite a few that do PPC. I don't think we have as many email marketers and hope we don't have very many spammers. :p

Linda thanks for the response. I have posted this thought/idea on other boards so for some of you who haven't seen it hopefully it will help you to think outside the box on your marketing efforts.

For those of you doing PPC to affiliate marketing one of the toughest issues is finding good keywords at a low cost and high volume. Typically those keywords with big volume have high costs. however this is not always the case, one trick you can use is to buy news related keywords, for example back a few months ago when the bombings in London happened the term London bombings had no one bidding on it, why would anyone bid on the term it wasn't even a thought in peoples minds, but once the news broke everyone flocked to Google and put London bombings in the search engine. Right there you now how a high volume keyword with low cost. Granted this can only last for a few days but you need to capitalize on the trends of now not yesterday.

So my advice on the above example is to bid on those news terms and make an ad such as:

London Bombings
Do you think it was terrorists
Answer now and win a free laptop

Send the user to a monkey page (This is a page between your ad and the CPA offer you're sending traffic to) The monkey page would be a voting page that the person would click yes or no as to if they thought it was terrorists and then be redirected to the free laptop offer, since they interacted with your monkey page they are very likely to fill out the next page to redeem their reward for voting.

You can do this with anything, find a term (war in Iraq) with low bid cost and high volume, make sure its related to current events, and watch the money roll in.

Hopefully someone uses this idea and does well with it.

If anyone wants to post in this section about what they do ( no specifics just general stuff) I can hopefully offer some advice on increasing your earnings or monetizing existing earnings further.

banners
Back