The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you install?

J349

affiliate
Do you manually install objects/scripts onto your website's server? or do you automatically install them?
I personally favour automatic installs, one of my favourite panel tools is Softaculous Scripts Installer which basically one click installs one of 266 scripts or one of 800 php classes in seconds, totally revolutionising the ease with which one can create websites.

It depends on the kind of software I am wishing to install to be honest. Say with my forum which was first on vBulletin and is now on Xenforo that has to be installed manually because it is not offered on Softaculous however with other scripts such as Wordpress, MyBB, SMF, PhpBB I would more than likely choose the automatic install option on those just because it's easier :)

I prefer to manually install it or if it is beyond my ability to do it, i will pay someone else to do it.
I do have the automod installed on one of my forums, but i would prefer to stay away from that now.
Also, the more manual installing of scripts and/or mods on your forum you do, the better you will get at doing it.

MI
Back