The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you improve your alexa?

Does it do any good to have the Alexa toolbar? Think I read a long time ago that it did but I don't know if it's true or not.

To summarize your question in the best way:
Alexa was a method to "rank" websites before Google started to make the world a better place, the way that it worked was that a user would download the Alexa toolbar and install it in his browser. Then every website that he would enter with the Alexa toolbar installed, would get a point...
This is much like the "counter-bar" that was famous in the early 2000's, the one that would count how much visitors came to your website :)

For SEO Alexa is useless, mainly because it has almost no connection to Search Engines and wont help you with your SERP results.:ninja:

I think the guy wants to make fake Alexa and flip his site fast, alexa can be easily faked with 2-3 301 redirects mixed with some heavy paid botnet traffic for like $30-40 per month, you can make alexa of 300000 in like 2 months pretty easy

How about trying to encourage your visitors to use Alexa toolbar? (by creating your custom toolbar)
It is a very important task to do as it counts on traffic to your website.

Whenever your website design service site get maximum number of visitors it got indexed in search engines. You should focus on bringing targeted audience and traffic to your site. Best platforms are Facebook, twitter, pi-interest, linked-in and G+.

Alexa may be useless - technically - however, people still check the Alexa rating on websites when looking for trust and popularity. So, in that regard, it still has a purpose.

There are many ways from getting more traffic to improve Alexa score.Now i am telling 5 ways to increase Alexa traffic score.

1.Write Content with great quality and unique information:
It will help you to improve website traffic and another thing is Google loves quality Content. Good content always strikes high-ranking in SERP’s and will help you to increase the amount of traffic on your site.

2.Think outside of the Box: Write guest post. It’s also a great way to increase Alexa score.

3.Write Regularly more often: I think it is the backbone of this system to increase Alexa score. Write regularly for your blog and that will definitely help you to increase your Alexa score.

4. Put Alexa Rank Widget: Having a Alexa widget on your blog/website will help you to increase Alexa Ranking.
5. Download Alexa Toolbar.
I thing this 5 ways very helpful improve your Alexa score
All the best
sahariaremon

There are many ways from getting more traffic to improve Alexa score.Now i am telling 5 ways to increase Alexa traffic score....

4. Put Alexa Rank Widget: Having a Alexa widget on your blog/website will help you to increase Alexa Ranking.
5. Download Alexa Toolbar.
I thing this 5 ways very helpful improve your Alexa score
All the best
sahariaremon

I must look into the Alexa widget, thx for mentioning it.

Re the toolbar, is it correct that you have to have it 'open'? I usually hide the toolbar, just to have a little more browser room.

banners
Back