The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

How do you choose hosting?

keanyaw

Affiliate
affiliate
What is more important to you in choosing a web hosting?
Price, quality, location or etc?
What you need to know when choose a web hosting?
1. Understand what you needs and use for from your side, make sure hosting that you choose can full fill your needs.
2. Choose the specification of hosting plan that suitable with your needs.
3. Compare the pricing between some hosting company.
4. Refer to the review of web hosting company that you wish to buy product from them.
5. Check T&C about their products, suggest prefer money back guarantee 30 day/100 day.

AdCombo

Nikhil sutar

Affiliate
affiliate
According to my opinion, the important factor is price, resources, and customer support. If you're a newbie in blogging, you can go for Bluehost. It is the best hosting service I've ever known. I recommend it to everyone who asks me about hosting. Their dashboard is very simple to use. It is better than Siteground and Godaddy, as siteground limits the number of visitors according to their plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
I'm not sure if we're able to order them by importance .. they are all necessary for a good webhosting..
'ease of use' - 'speed' - 'security' - 'location' - 'quality'

- Samira

PaidPoints

Affiliate
affiliate
It depends on your needs and your budget. You could even go for a free hosting if you are just learning how to develop a website and you want to get it really online. It all depends on your need and budget, but in my way, I usually go for average plan when it comes to price, then also there are php hosting companies and there are asp.net hosting companies, and probably others so depending on the programing language you used for your website, that would also determine the type of web hosting company you will use.

It is also a good practice to go to hostadvice.com and find out the reviews that the users give, about a hosting company, and see their rating, see if they have a support live chat, and how fast they respond, because this could be crucial to you in some situations. If they take a lot of time to respond, it might not be very helpful to your business.

MI