The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do we sell juice fasting programs?

olleper

affiliate
How do we sell juice fasting programs?

I'm back.
Wishing you all a great and prosperous 2014!!!

Hi guys.
It’s summer holiday season in Australia, we are therefore always slow on getting back up to speed of the crazy Christmas season. It is slowly getting there and this week I guess most companies are open, the real buzz however doesn’t start until the schools back on 28 January.

For myself, I haven’t really been just lacy, I left the office for week over new year - but I packed some literature so that I could read up some affiliate marketing strategies.

We were back here on 3 January, and on 5th January we started at 10 day juice and vegetarian food fasting and cleansing program. Initially seven days of no food, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices only - a great concept which is getting quite common these days.

Today is day 10 of the program, now I am eating - although fully vegetarian and nothing processed. Tomorrow will be the first day that I having a cooked meal.

We doing this partly, or maybe I should say predominantly, for love of being fit and healthy - in combination with our discussed towards doctors and the sickness industry.

But we are also pushing health as a business, we are running a company at Connies Natural holistic health and have been doing so for properly 10 to 15 years now. It is a small business, and we are still struggling to get it off the ground.

• So, how can the business be marketed?
  • How can we make the juice fasting program into a commercial product?
  • And what other products can we create a on the concept of health?

We are supposed to be more successful if we are marketing something that we have a passion for, and we have a lot of passion in the field of promoting health. Add to that that Connie’s experience, starting fasting programs already in the mid 1980s, and she has studied it ever since both overseas and in Australia.

Any ideas on how to tackle this would be most welcome.

Looking forward to working together, and maybe catch up somewhere in 2014....

OlleP

MI
Back