The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Do I Set Up Pay Per Call Network

Tariq Ben

Hello

I plan on setting up a pay per call network.

Already have funds to invest into it and also have account with a call tracking platform i want to use and i have also registered my domain name.

But here is where i need advice.

The website setup.

I hired a local developer in my country but i need idea on how is done. When i mean how is done.

When a publisher create an account he or she can login the dashboard is where i need advice cos he is saying something about hasoffer which i know does not work for pay per call.

1. The statistics and metrics you will get back from the offer owner (or possibly the offer owner's call center).
  2. Your server and his server need to "talk" and report data back and forth.
  3. This is done by a post back of data to each server's script URL.
  4. The script's function is to manipulate the posted data.
Is this what you mean?

On your end you will need to manage a database that will be able to create global statistics for you and also sort each affilliate's data (statistics) then do statistical compilations and perform accounting functions for you.

You will need to invoice offer owners and calculate paying your affiliates and employees who are compensated by each sale or other CPA metric that is billable.

1. The statistics and metrics you will get back from the offer owner (or possibly the offer owner's call center).
  2. Your server and his server need to "talk" and report data back and forth.
  3. This is done by a post back of data to each server's script URL.
  4. The script's function is to manipulate the posted data.
Is this what you mean?

On your end you will need to manage a database that will be able to create global statistics for you and also sort each affilliate's data (statistics) then do statistical compilations and perform accounting functions for you.

You will need to invoice offer owners and calculate paying your affiliates and employees who are compensated by each sale or other CPA metric that is billable.

Very accurate. But all i see is cpa network scripts...

banners
Back