The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I increase Instagram followers?

Be sure to be consistent and post 2 post everyday in the begining ,be sure your photos to be qulaity visual and to add value a good mesage for your niche .In every photo put proper hashtags related to your photo ,also try to like other people posts ,coment etc

Instagram is a content marketing, selling and audience building tool for individuals or brands. There are some tricks to increase instagram followers:
1. Promote Your hashtags
2. Influencer Marketing
3. Join the most popular groups
4. Host Giveaways

Better to use software like Jarvee, to increase your follower count... try posting relevant and engaging content every day.

Be active in the Instagram community. Post engaging contents that are not necessarily related to your products. Follow other IG users especially those who are within your niche and start to engage with them by liking, sharing or commenting on their posts. Promote your IG outside of IG especially to your target market.

#1 | PARTNER UP WITH ANOTHER INSTAGRAM USER IN YOUR NICHE
#2 | USE POPULAR AND TRENDING HASHTAGS
#3 | USE THE OPTIMAL NUMBER OF HASHTAGS
#4 | EMBED INSTAGRAM POSTS ONTO YOUR BLOG
#5 | TRY POSTING TO INSTAGRAM ONCE OR TWICE A DAY

#6 | LIKE OTHER PEOPLE’S PHOTOS
#7 | RUN AN INSTAGRAM CONTEST
#8 | LEVERAGE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTIONS
#9 | LEAVE THOUGHTFUL COMMENTS
#10 | POST IMAGE QUOTES

#11 | FILTERS ARE IMPORTANT
#12 | ENGAGE WITH YOUR COMPETITORS’ AUDIENCE
#13 | CREATE A BRANDED HASHTAG
#14 | USE GEOTAGGING
#15 | TAG PEOPLE IN YOUR POSTS

SUCCES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for these ideas. I've had good success with follow/unfollow but I feel like it goes in waves. Too much and I think it seems to be less effective. Which makes sense I guess if you are in charge at Insta.

You have to active in Instagram. Daily you have to update quality photos with proper #. And try to follow your friends and famous people.

Increasing your Instagram followers is easy, if you have the right content and you put it in the right way. Fisrt, you must identify a niche that is marketeable and know what your target audience like. That way, you can customize your content to meet the needs of your potential audience

Jarvee is awesome tool to do it. You can automatize all task like posting, following, like someone image, view someone story.

Quality is king so post more quality photos.
Follow people with huge followers.
Use proper hashtags in your posts.
Maintain consistency at 4 photos a day in interval.

Increase followers on Instagram are nowadays not an easy task. Your account must behave interesting content that engages the audience. and consistency is also the most important factor.

Use hashtag of your niche and content should be unique and interesting. Try to use a short video that will help you to increase in your follower.

Should use Online tools to increase Instagram followers?

Online tools to increase Instagram followers useful?

Yes, online tools will save you a lot of time, and it's way easier to scale it than manually because once you'll setup that will do things alone. I think that's almost necessary to have it.

Here are my best tips:
  1. Be sure to post regularly
  2. Use the maximum of 30 tags that Instagram allows, make sure they are targetted and have a good amount of posts on there. For example there wouldn't be much using a hashtag that only has 40 posts, instead, try and choose ones that have tens of thousands to millions.
  3. Capitalise on industry/national/international days i.e. international women's day, or an industry event
  4. Engage with other people by liking and commenting on posts
  5. if you can tag other users in your posts, but only if it's relevant. I.e. if you have a picture of a product, tag the brand by both tagging the actual photo and writing their @ username in the description
  6. Use geotagging
  7. Host competitions, offer something for free in exchange for a like, follow and repost
  8. Always use high-quality imagery and video
  9. Post a variety of content related to your niche i.e. images, videos and galleries about events, testimonials etc
  10. Try and partner with relevant brands, if you could launch a campaign together you can piggy-back off of their following

Review these steps and follow to enhance the Instagram-followers,

• Associate up with the different Instagram user in your niche
  • Apply hot and trending hashtags
  • Use the optimal number of hashtags
  • Fix Instagram posts onto your blog
  • Try posting to Instagram once or twice a day
  • Like other users' photos and posts
  • Run an Instagram contest

I tried this method by doing picture like and comment of users profile and automatically you can see the followers are increasing.

MI
Back