The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how do I get masses of affiliates?

K

kgippc

I'm trying to figure out how to find web masters and affiliates to join my program.

I think this is certainly one of the best ways to sign up interested webmasters, perhaps saying a bit more about conversion rates and other information about your affiliate programme would probably persuade more people to sign up.

Good point right now our program is very new so its hard to really throw out numbers that mean a lot but I will share what I have anyway. I supose it is some what interesting data anyway...

Right now we are signed up with three different 3rd party providers including share-a-sale, clickxchange, and clicksgalore. We also have our own software with about 25 affiliates. All together from all 4 sources we have about 100 affiliates and the system has only been live for about 2 weeks. The down side of this is almost none of the affiliates are live.

Anyway without the 3rd party affiliates we have 857 unique visits to our landing page and of those 63 completed the form. So that means 1 of 13 convert.

If I include the 3rd party providers the numbers jump by conversion gets worse, because their traffic is not as good as my targeted affiliates. The numbers with the 3rd party included are 2286 unique visits to our landing page and of those 132 completed the form. In this senerio 1 of 17 convert.

I've been doing what I can to make these numbers better such as cutting back the number of form fields in our landing pages. We also have a really decent offer for the end users in the first place. They get 2 free tickets to universal studios for filling out the form. So there is a good incentive for them, not just a typical sales lead.

Anyway the actual details are all listed on the landing page. Any input is greatly appriciated.

Despite being new your figures sounds impressive, I am sure this info will go a long way to persuading potential affiliate to sign up.

I've actually signed up as of right now, I'll be posting the info on my site and hopefully will get some referrals for you out of it. Everything went super smooth, the signup was easy.

There are 2 things I would suggest, one is that perhaps put a link back to the login page, in the confirmation e-mail. The other thing I would suggest is that the ad http://www.etravelflorida.com/affiliate/banners/v125x125.gif changes really really fast and is hard to read, if it was slowed down even 0.5 sec then it would be much more pleasing to the eyes.

Other then that, great site and I hope this works out!

great advice... Thank you for your time, critique (which I will make those changes and have printed your input), and especially for signing up and offering to give it a try. If you have any other input, questions, advice, let me know. We are also signed up with 5 different 3rd party affiliate networks if you have any trust issues. We should have outbound links to our other affiliate networks in the footer very soon.

banners
Back