The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do I get huge amount of traffic per day to my campaigns

Pommy

affiliate
Hi,

I'm quite new in mobile marketing.

Currently I'm trying to scale up my campaigns in BuzzCity and LeadBolt but seems not working. The traffic is not getting any larger than what I've been testing.

I tried raising the daily budget, and the minimum bids already. For LeadBolt I added more categories into the campaign as what the support team advised me. And the result is the same.

What if one day I want to generate 10K of clicks to my campaigns?! I guess the factors of scaling up these campaigns is not just 'daily budget' and 'minimum bid' (which doesn't work) or adding more categories.

Please kindly advise :)

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, welcome on board.

When you say that you increased your daily spend what kind of increase are we talking about? I am looking for some actual numbers.

Also check their ad planner to make sure you have enough volume to purchase. If the network has only 1000 impressions for the targetting you have used, then thats all that they can have. BuzzCity and LeadBolt are big networks, so I am assuming they have enough volume.

One thing I did on Decisive to buy all of its traffic was to use 4X the suggested bid. I had a win% of over 95%.

Give us some actual figures please. And since you are thinking of scaling, I assume that the campaign is at least breaking even. Congrats on that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are no longer able to scale a campaign on a specific traffic source look for others with similar traffic, get in contact with them and find out what kind of volume they have for your country and what the average bid is for that traffic on there platform.

If you have the budget and are looking to spend $x,xxx a day on traffic, you should consider buying inventory directly from a few of the mobile ad exchanges (works out cheaper).

banners
Back