The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do CPA networks track your traffic stats?

how can i hide my traffic source from a cpa network? Say If I did'nt want anyone to steal from where i get traffic. Can a CPA network tell when I'm using PPC or PPV as my main traffic source or do they only check this if your account looks suspicious. If so how is this process performed. What can I tell them if I don't want to disclose this information. I'm not doing anyone blackhat marketing or spamming. Just Curious to find help from an expert. Thanks For Your Answers!

You can always cloak the referral but you shouldn't need to.....you shouldn't work with any network you can't trust or who isn't helping you.

how can i hide my traffic source from a cpa network? Say If I did'nt want anyone to steal from where i get traffic. Can a CPA network tell when I'm using PPC or PPV as my main traffic source or do they only check this if your account looks suspicious. If so how is this process performed. What can I tell them if I don't want to disclose this information. I'm not doing anyone blackhat marketing or spamming. Just Curious to find help from an expert. Thanks For Your Answers!

Most of the time it's not an issue to hide referer. If there are quality issues with your traffic then the network may request that you no longer hide them. As K said, you're much better off if you trust the network you work with :)

banners
Back