The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How difficult is it to earn money online?

You just have to figure out what it is you want to do to earn online money and stick with it. I haven't had a lot of success yet. I'm still trying to find different routes to go in order to make at least a part time wage online.

In my opinion it is not very difficult to earn money online, as long as you the ability to develop, write, design or even animate. This works just like the real world, since you need some education first before being able to work. What do you think?

Making money online is far from simple or easy. If you want to make enough money, online, to avoid working outside of the home, you will need several income streams and a lot of patience.

The article writing market, once prime real estate for aspiring journalists, is now flooded with non-US citizens willing to work for fractions of pennies. On top of that, you must guard against dead beats that request samples, then publish them as their own content without paying the author.

I truly believe that most claims of making big money online, are either lies meant to draw in referrals or claims made by cheaters and thieves using article spinners.

There are many sorts of difficult.

Making money online is not physically taxing. It doesn't require a genius level IQ or a grad-school degree. But it does require effort and above all patience. For some people, this might mean that earning money online is easier than working a traditional job. For others, it might seem far harder than just pounding the pavement and finding someone to hire them.

I firmly believe that the opportunity is there to make money online. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here learning more about it. But I think that opportunity is limited, not by geographic location or physical stamina or educational credential or any of the factors that limit offline opportunities, but by the willingness to push through frustration, build an income bit by bit, and draw upon several skillsets and avenues to do so. Earning money online directly contradicts just about every lesson we learn from traditional employment, where you get all your income from a single source, get paid for your time rather than your productivity, and earn a set wage from your first minute on the job. And it takes a certain sort of personality to embrace and profit from those differences rather than getting discouraged after a week or a month and throwing in the towel.

Making a few bucks is not difficult at all. There are sites where you can make money by creating content. Try Bubblews, it's not hard to reach the $25 payout. Now there have been some concerns about that site and while I've been paid once I can tell you for sure that it will pay you but as I said it's not hard to reach $25 there so you can give it a shot.

Making a few bucks is not difficult at all. There are sites where you can make money by creating content. Try Bubblews, it's not hard to reach the $25 payout. Now there have been some concerns about that site and while I've been paid once I can tell you for sure that it will pay you but as I said it's not hard to reach $25 there so you can give it a shot.

I'm good at figuring out how to make a few bucks here and there, but I'd really like to earn at least $1000 a month strictly from online.

I'm good at figuring out how to make a few bucks here and there, but I'd really like to earn at least $1000 a month strictly from online.

I'm pretty sure you can do it. My goal is to someday make at least $3000 and quit my day job. I read an ebook by John Chow (I believe it's called Making Money Online with John Chow dot Com) in which he says this is quite possible. You all need to take action and start working hard.

I don't think it's very difficult to earn money online. It all comes down to what you're doing and how you're earning money. A complete newbie who doesn't know anything about internet marketing can earn a cent a day by using PTC sites. Others can start a blog, and write articles, while others can offer their gigs on freelancing sites on Fiverr or freelancer. It depends on what the specific person is good at doing. They have to experiment hundreds of possibilities and find the right one.

Internet marketing can be difficult to get a hang of at first, so if you're trying to make money online with something that heavily relies on that it make be a while before you see some money. That's what I've found so far. The key is to find a decent site to make money on quickly without any issues.

It is not difficult to make a few bucks here and there. That is not hard at all. It is difficult to make enough money to live on and pay your bills with. If you are looking for some spending money for date night or a gift it can be done easily on a monthly basis but if you want to quit your job and stay at home on the internet for work it takes a whole lot of know how to do that.

It really depends on what sites you use. I use Postloop and Bubblews, and have made quite a bit of money from them - around £60 this summer (from the start of July). I know it's not much, but it's enough to keep me going. I like these sites because as long as you've got an opinion to offer, you can make some quick cash. However, I would say making money online using PTC sites and such like is much more difficult as the earning can be very slow.

According to my experience and judgments the idea of earning money online is not as easy as many people think. Many tricks people use to make money online entails trial and error and it may take years of unrewarding work before you reach your destined point of success hence persistence is the only way. However online businesses are the most scalable since though it may take months before you get into line the moment you get the skills and capture the concept used to earn such dollars this can make you a millionaire within as little as ten years of consistence work.

Making money online isn't easy at all, but it's possible for sure. First of all, you need to have knowledge about proven ways to build an online business. Developing a team of people is also an advantage, because there is a lot of work for one man. You need these things: strategy, plan, action and consistency. I always recommend people to create their own website and to focus all their efforts on building an email list. Only in this way you don't depend on any traffic source. Everything sums up in building relationships with people through participating in social media and blogging.

What a fantastic thread!
Honestly, it's easy to earn a LITTLE money online. Go to fiver and you'll get $5 for almost anything. Sites like Amazon Mechanical Turk will pay you pennies for your efforts.
But earning good money to live off of? That takes much more time, dedication, and continual learning!

I don't think it's that difficult but it depends on different things. Your personal will, your abilities, the technical stuff you have but also on things you may not influence. Just imagine what to do if you can't open a Paypal account or can't verify it.

Making money online is a challenge. While there are many ways to make money, the first task is to determine your skills and how they can translate into available opportunities. Regardless of what particular mode of making money -- article writing, blogging, affiliate marketing, selling on eBay or Amazon FBA, micro tasks, PTC, gigs on Fiverr, etc. etc. -- it will require a great deal of discipline and persistence. Time management skills are essential.

You must also track and monitor all of your income streams -- and I do believe it's important to have more than one source of income -- and assess where you are making the most in terms of the amount of hours you are devoting.

Yes I agree, because making fast money should not be the goal, it can start with a aim and then objective of earning steady income can come in days, months and years. It is mostly the hard work that counts!

I think that if it's too difficult, then it's not worth the money! In order for me to feel as though I'm making a solid amount of pay online, and my time is well spent, I have to be making at least above minimum wage. Most of the things I do online, I love doing anyways, so it comes effortlessly, which to me, is the best way to make money!

MI
Back