The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How difficult is it to earn money online?

Wow, generating traffic for your own site seems very complicated and time consuming. I don't know how you guys do it.

There are so many ways. Surveys, squidoo lenses, article writing etc. consume so much time and i believe that they don't pay really well. Instead of doing all of that, i believe one can spend that time learning other tricks (SEO, blogging etc.) and then start their own websites. It should pay well if you are dedicated and doing the right things.

Agreed. In fact I see that it takes a site years to become fully trusted by Google. You need years to build trust with them but an algorithm can take it away overnight, it's a tough time to be a webmaster right now.

I agree it is tough right now. I have a website that I have run for over 2 years and I had clawed my way up to #5 in the rankings. With a change to the algorithm I am back to page 10. However I have discovered that it is possible to be successful online without relying on Google and her fickle ways. My website continues to get new members every week because I market through social media outlets and press releases. I hope that someday I will make it back into the top 10, but I am not going to worry about it that much.

It is not hard but needs a certain amount of knowledge. First of all, you need some methods and when you have learned enough, tweak them and apply your own methods to create an unique method for you to make money. When i started making money online I had no idea how to make at least 100$ per month but I am now in that milestone which I wouldn't have believed two years ago.

There are literally thousands of ways to earn money online. It just depends on the work you're willing to put in it like anything else. There's room for everyone to make money on the internet. For instance, even someone who is new to making money online can write and sell a few articles with some research.

Depending on your skills, you can freelance, code, draw, and do many more things which will bring you money. I believe the most important skill for making money online is creativity. You need to be creative with your methods and offer what other people aren't offering.

It's just like real life, but you don't have to be educated to make money on the internet. You can always educate yourself if you put enough time into it.

It all depends on what your skill level is, which company you are working with and how muich time you are willing to devote Like the original poster said, if you can write, animate or develop your chances of making money online go up. Fpr most people hoevr, you are lucky if you make $100 a month online.

I wouldn't say that it is easy and I wouldn't say that it is hard to make money online. If you are just starting out, it will be difficult and in order for you to start really seeing returns on your efforts, it will take you like say from 5 months to a year or two, depending on how much time you invest in whatever you are doing.

I have been writing articles for over 4 or 5 years now, and I have been always paid for my work, barring only 2 or 3 exceptions. I request my clients, after they are satisfied with my articles, to recommend my writing service to their friends. This has helped me get paid regularly and without anyone scamming me, i.e., not paying for my articles. It helps to be very professional in your work and produce high quality, along with providing the job work on time.

One thing that has saved me a great deal of money and time is to learn from the professional online money makers. There are many blogs and websites that offer sound advice for steering clear of scams and list jobs that you can do online. This has been a great help to me.

Making a living on line is like investing. You start off slow, roll over your assets to grow your portfolio and keep abreast of any changes in the market. Of course the main difference between working online and investing is that your asset is time and not money. If you spend your time working towards something that pays low, or offers no residual income, you won't make a living. However, if you spend your time wisely, and use the success you've already accumulated to promote your new ventures I think earning an income online should be easy. Of course, as with all investing, make sure to diversify.

I don't think it's difficult to make some money online but making a full time income online does take a lot of effort. Most people want to go from making no money online, to making a decent income in a short amount of time, and it just doesn't work that way. I thought the same way initially. I am not currently making a full time income online, only part time, I just don't have the time to devote right now. However, it is definitely possible to make money online it just takes time, effort, and patience. It is also good to have more than one online money maker.

It really depends on the person. If you're hoping to make a living online, my best advice would be to set up a method you're comfortable with for the long term. For some, it may take only a month to start seeing results, while for others it may take an entire year or two to find the traction they were initially dreaming of. You get what you put into it. If I were you, I would test the waters to get some start up money and then go for something long-term that is completely original. Why original? Well, guess what? You'll have no competition, and if you get popular enough you will be well off, -eventually-. It's up to your motivation and initiative to take action.

its not hard if you know what to use and what to do it is easy to get scammed though and lose all your money but websites like swagbucks will make you quite a bit or postloop.

If you know what are you doing, if you know some reliable sites with good offers and if you are experienced then yes it is easy. But if you aren't, you need to learn many things.

It's not difficult to earn money online. Just as long as you act on it and not do it half heartedly. Or not putting enough work or time into making money as well. I think people to this day expect a push button software that makes them millions.

At first, it would be hard since you still don't know what to do and how to make money online. But as time goes by when you already know your first step to earn cash online, then the following steps will just be very easy. All of us experienced this when we're still starting to look for ways to make money on the web most especially to those people who don't have skills and talents in writing, designing or any other freelancing jobs just like me when I was still starting in this world of online money making.

Its very difficult to make money online today. There are so many competition and so many ways for website owners just to scam your earning away from you. They would make like a hundred dollar from your article and pay you one dollar, so this is why you're working for nothing. It will take forever for you to get rich so don't lose your day job. I think it's also has something to do with your talent. If you're an extremely talented writer, you can make like one hundred dollar an article at places like Helium or Yahoo Voice, or other sophisticated websites beside making pennies at some other sites. I guess most sites pay people pennies to start out. Have you try to sell on Ebay? Its a great way to turn a good profit from anything really.

Just like you mentioned, it's very easy to make money online, as long as you are educated in what exactly you are doing. Writing, for example, is an excellent opportunity, and a easy way to make some money online. Anybody can write a simple sentence, and if you can write a sentence, that means you can write a paragragh, which then means you can write a complete article and publish it on Bubblews. It's as simple as that, I only wish more people knew that! Instead, people look for ways to make money online, come across the scam sites, and sign up for those instead!

Well it is not incredibly difficult. However, it is about trying to find the right product for yourself to promote or about putting in the time to you business. I always remember the rule that "Content is king". On average I would say earnings online are 3x more difficult than in real life. However, there are also many benefits such as earning a passive income!

banners
Back