The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can you know if your site was penalized in Google?

zlester

affiliate
Hello guys.. I was wondering why is this happened.. I can't see my site index anymore in Google. Is my site was banned or penalized in the Google search engine. How can you check if your site was banned or penalized? Is there any tools or software to do that? Need your help guys....Kindly post your good comments and advice on how I can solve this....

There are some ways you can check:
1) go to google and type your website there. If your site is rather old but no result returned -> you got banned
2) Use any google PR checker tool to check your main page PR. If it equals 0 => banned

I'm hoping it doesn't since I have a relatively new site with a PR0 and currently 1300 pages listed when searching "sites:domain" in Google.

ChrisB.

Yes BurtyB, that proves my point.
It also demonstrates how misleading it can be to those seeking advice if unsubstantiated opinion is posted as fact.

2) Use any google PR checker tool to check your main page PR. If it equals 0 => banned

What does it mean?
Any site with a PR 0 can not be said to be banned. Ay site can get PR only after first PR update.
look at my site: kabon-footprint dot com
you will see PR 0 It does not mean that it is banned.

Create a sitemap.xml file
Upload it.
Submit it to google webmasters tools
Verify your site.
Then track if there is any problem with your site.

If you are sure that you have not performed any black hat method to promote your site and the domain was never registered before you registered. There is no question of being Banned. Just try to build some good quality links. The site will crawl soon.
Best of Luck.

Regards
John

Hi,
I have a solution for this.We can easily track penalties by setting up a custom report inside Google Analytics. From Google Analytics, go to Traffic Sources -> Search Engines. Now click ‘google’ in the reports section on the right.
The next page will show traffic to your blog that originates just from Google. Rather than checking this report manually each day, we can setup an alert through Email -> Schedule -> Daily, sent each morning.
The PDF report includes a graph for previous days so you can quickly discover any change in traffic patterns.

Your site is banned by google when you type your domain in search box then your site doesn't appear on the search result list.

try

Just try
Site:domain at google.com google.co.uk (both 'the web' and 'pages from the UK')

If no listing, then banned.
If non by 'pages from the UK' but listing available in google.com, then your site may be marked as a non UK site and removed from Uk ranking results.

And also you can be either banned or sent to sandbox.
Just continue posting new content onto your site, and try to get some more text back links, and regulary modify your homepage a little. Your site will be back again.

But first, please make sure you didn't do any in site cheating that google doesn't permit.

:)

MI
Back