The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Can I Use Shortlink For Reddit?

ChadHodgson

I'm always promoting aff product on Reddit but since a week I haven't apply any shortly link on Reddit. Whereas, I was used Wordpress for promoting and again Reddit isn't able to acept link. I'm using bitly , anybody help me!

affiliate marketing is difficult in general on reddit. Just because im curious, do you just post on random subs or do you mean through reddit ads?

open any link from Reddit, then look at your address bar. Instead of the actual URL, you will see the shortened version. When shared, this short URL takes viewers to the comment page of the link on Reddit. To see the actual page's URL, click the link icon on the toolbar

open any link from Reddit, then look at your address bar. Instead of the actual URL, you will see the shortened version. When shared, this short URL takes viewers to the comment page of the link on Reddit. To see the actual page's URL, click the link icon on the toolbar
is it works, i tried but don't get result till now.

@ChadHodgson You can use Imgur to shorten your Url. By the help of Imgur, you can post your images on it and the short link can be used for Reddit posts.

Attachments

• screenshot-bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj-2020.01.02-17_10_00.png
    screenshot-bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj-2020.01.02-17_10_00.png
    715.1 KB · Views: 6
MI
Back