The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I optimize for yahoo?

F

Flex

I want to get traffic from Yahoo too.
How can I optimize it? Do I have to follow the same way as google? advice...

yes. i think you just need to follow the same way as google. have a proper on page optimization and build quality links

Almost the same. But Yahoo keens much on backlinks more than Google. So, building as much backlinks as possible, no matter nofollows or dofollows would help. Of course, keeping away from link farms or adult contents. :)

Yes you can follow the same way as for Google. For getting yahoo ranking submit your site to yahoo. Yahoo answers is a great source of traffic .

I think you can follow the same way as for google. But for yahoo, the best way to get traffic is to do yahoo answer and leave comments in yahoo's news.

Hi,
No its different for yahoo.Yahoo gives more importance to on page.The important thing to optimize a website for Yahoo is to mainly focus on keywords,title and meta tags.

Pretty much... But I would not concentrate on any particular SE. Just optimize your site in general, using all of the SEO techniques available and you should be fine. You will begin to see results eventually.

yes. i think you just need to follow the same way as google. have a proper on page optimization and build quality links

Lots of quality backlinks are important to yahoo.

Hi,
No its different for yahoo.Yahoo gives more importance to on page.The important thing to optimize a website for Yahoo is to mainly focus on keywords,title and meta tags.

Actually NOT really. Google focuses more on Content, and content comes with on-page SEO. As I mentioned above, do not concentrate on optimizing for one SE. Optimize your site in general and once one of the major search engines picks you up it is a matter of time before the others follow suit. Keep in mind that Bing is very backlink oriented, Google LOVES quality content and to Yahoo it is a combination of both.

The following are the current generalized specifications for achieving solid rankings in Yahoo.

Title tag
Meta Description tag
Meta keyword tag
Keywords in url
Headings
Alt text for images
Inlinks
Site Structure

banners
Back