“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How can I migrate from Zen Cart to Magento?

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by Ms Montana, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Ms Montana

Ms Montana Affiliate affiliate

Hi! I’ve got a store on Zen Cart, but I’ve been thinking recently about moving to Magento. Right now I’ve got approximately 1700 products in 150 categories. How can I perform the migration?
    A friend recommended me to use Litextension service, give me more information!

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    kvchosting

kvchosting New Member Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

There are many tools for doing this, the one we notice our customer using is cart2cart

4. Certified
    CPAHub

CPAHub Active Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Cart2Cart is indeed a great tool, there are alternatives but I also prefer Cart2Cart for bigger migrations.

5. james james

james james Affiliate affiliate

I will suggest you a tool to optimize the price is Litextension!

6. farizhussain

farizhussain Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

I would love to help you with Zen Cart to Magento migration. Here’s a migration tool from Next-Cart you may find useful (next-cart.com)

Swiftly and securely, it will move your database from your old Zen Cart store to a new Magento one in terms of several hours depending on store’s size. The service is fairly easy to use and requires no coding at all (or software installation). All you have to do is to establish the connection between the stores and choose the entities you’d like to move. You may find detailed info on its official website if interested

Hope it’ll help!

MaxYudin likes this.
MI