The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How can I make money with Adcombo, please help me

How can I make money with Adcombo, please help me ?

Hello @thanhtungonline and thank you for your interest in our network :)
To make money with AdCombo is not that difficult!
First of all, if you are a newbie you just need to have a plan of how you are going to do it:
choose a vertical, e.g it can be Health, Beauty, Diet, Subscriptions, Adult, Muscle, Sweepstakes and others;
depending on the vertical, you have to choose traffic source.
Then. choose a tracker, and btw, there are some trackers where AdCombo users can get some money on their account using a promo code. Also, what is your budget?

So, first of all, try to answer these questions for yourself, if you need - do some research at first.

Any questions - feel free to ask :)

Hello @thanhtungonline and thank you for your interest in our network :)
To make money with AdCombo is not that difficult!
First of all, if you are a newbie you just need to have a plan of how you are going to do it:
choose a vertical, e.g it can be Health, Beauty, Diet, Subscriptions, Adult, Muscle, Sweepstakes and others;
depending on the vertical, you have to choose traffic source.
Then. choose a tracker, and btw, there are some trackers where AdCombo users can get some money on their account using a promo code. Also, what is your budget?

So, first of all, try to answer these questions for yourself, if you need - do some research at first.

Any questions - feel free to ask :)
I can talk to you via skype ? ID you skype ? pls

thanhtungonline There's a really decent helpfile online and their supportdesk is excellent. I would suggest you read more about the way Affiliate Marketing works, as I get the idea from your post your focus relies too much in making money instead of understanding the methods. If you can master the knowledge and understand what you're doing, you can promote literally any product, service or offer. Good luck!

thanhtungonline There's a really decent helpfile online and their supportdesk is excellent. I would suggest you read more about the way Affiliate Marketing works, as I get the idea from your post your focus relies too much in making money instead of understanding the methods. If you can master the knowledge and understand what you're doing, you can promote literally any product, service or offer. Good luck!
you can help me, skype you ?

Hi Anastasia,

Hope you are doing well! I have been working with many CPA networks and doing good. I have also registered with Adcombo 2nd last week but you guys rejected my application. I do not why? No Reason ! Even i have attached my payment screenshots and complete details. Can you help me with getting an account on Adcombo?

Thanks in Advance
PS: Request you to add me on skype - lovelashseo

Hi Anastasia,

Hope you are doing well! I have been working with many CPA networks and doing good. I have also registered with Adcombo 2nd last week but you guys rejected my application. I do not why? No Reason ! Even i have attached my payment screenshots and complete details. Can you help me with getting an account on Adcombo?

Thanks in Advance
PS: Request you to add me on skype - lovelashseo

Hi @Lovelash
We have already had a chat in skype with you. And it seems that everything is going to be alright!

MI
Back