The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything How can I help you with your copy?

redgent

affiliate
Hey y'all.

Aff marketing isn't new to me, but I never went that extra mile (except for running SEO traffic some years back). I'm a copywriter/content writer by day and I'm looking to get more serious with affiliate marketing.

If anyone needs advice on their copy or has questions on how to improve their landers/sales letters, ask away (or send me a message). Would love to get involved with the community.

Cheers!
S.

For interruption marketing such as PPV / Pops, what is the better way for copy? Short / Long?

What's the best way to attract the attention, and hopefully make them convert after clicking?

Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: the majority of the work I've done is with info products and long copy. Long copy is king when you've got the right traffic and the offer to match it.

However PPV / Pop-unders are different because I'm not prepared to see your message. So you have to do something to get my attention right then and there. Without a doubt you want something that's big and loud. The offers I've seen on Clicksure are pretty good at this as they all have VSLs that have outrageous claims. As cheezy as they are, those guys are converting big time. So in a way you can do long copy but it has to be a video. Otherwise stick with short copy, bullet list of benefits, authority logos (as seen on, etc...), flashy images. Depending on the offer/niche, I would set up a squeeze page and collect emails. Get an email sequence going to warm them up.

I would get a short sound bite to autoplay if you can. That would get my limited attention to your offer. It can be just your headline. Try a male voice. Try a female voice.

And of course, don't take my word for it and test all of this.

MI
Back