The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I get traffic fro yahoo ?

royal

affiliate
Hi,
I have an site which getting very good traffic from google and it's have good serp's on yahoo as well as google but It's not getting traffic from yahoo so please suggest me what should I do for generate traffic from yahoo.

Thanks in advance for your valuable response

Interestingly I have noticed along with Bing, that people coming to my sites from Yahoo have also gone up. Have Yahoo done anything that might have changed this, I know since Google made their change I have noticed some difference.

You can answer questions with the link to your sites to gain traffic from Yahoo Answer.Few ways of get more traffic from yahoo.
1) Find a Category
2) Get More Knowledge
3) Answer with a Link
4) Be the First One to Answer
5) Give the Best Answer
6) Be a Top Contributor

Why do you want traffic specifically from Yahoo? I do not see website on top also getting good traffic from yahoo. I have some websites on to, but no visit from yahoo and the same website has good visit from Google.

It is very difficult to get traffic from yahoo because people are not searching there and it is very rare, so even if you are at top of the result, you may not good traffic for your website.

Yahoo answer is best way where you can gain traffic for your website. Just find the category and read some article about that topic and answer with a link. if your answer is best one you get some points and you can be top contributor.

banners
Back