The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how can i come on first page of google

dworx

affiliate
I want to be on first page of google for certain keyword. What can i do to achieve first page ranking in google?

Hi,

You should think about your keywords first, but be careful with your keywords. Some people think and choose big keywords coz they see more and more traffic so select and do work on that keywords. But you have to know about the competition of keywords too. Then work on ON Page optimization and optimize your website. Once your website is optimized well such as meta tags, alt tags, urls optimization if need, 301, content optimization, onsite link structure then start off page and create quality backlinks for your website.

Surely it will helpto get higher ranking in Google.

Hi,
You should be need to do SEO and SMO most important to get higher ranking in Google. With Do link Building of your Sites Because it will be generate traffic your site

Have more backlinks than your competitors. Of course those backlinks must be follow links with the same keywords/phrases.

First do on page optimization for those selected keywords
Next do off page optimization for those keywords (Link building, social submission, directory submission, article submission, forum posting, blog commenting, etc)
It will take some time for you to come to the first page in Google and it completely depends on your keyword competition and On/Off page site optimization.

MI
Back