The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I bring free traffic to my site?

KillerRKO17

I'm back at this again. I think the third time will be the charm for me. I know if I work at it hard enough and never give up the results will come.

I've created a site/landing page that I am extremely confident in. I even have a domain name this time. The only problem is that I have no way of getting any traffic. I'm not a good writer nor do I know a lot about my niche so article marketing isn't ideal.

Accounts merged.

For starters, you can put your site into your signature here.

Are you confident enough to spend a few dollars on article writers?
Because all you need is about 10 good articles + a good spinner (free or paid) to help you re-write them. Then start off by submitting 2 a day to 3-5 biggest article directories, That's 30-50 back links AND direct traffic right there. If you see traffic and conversions get more articles written for you.

Don't be scared to spend some money on your business. Just give up eating out one night and use that money towards your online business.

Good luck!

Yep, you can also try researching up on forums, blogs and write quality content that is linked to your niche and leave your url for people to visit.

if you write quality content rather than just spamming your link people are more likely to click on your link and the traffic will be targeted.

Hope this helps

You don't have to be a good writer in affiliate marketing.

You only need to deliver informative and valuable things
related to the products you are promoting.

Hire a ghostwriter or get some PLRs and spin them.

Affiliate marketing needs discipline.

Good luck!

Well choosing a niche you don't know about isn't a good sign. But since your not much into writing either try:

Commenting on relevant blog
Use twitter search about people talking on about your niche and get involved in the convo.
Ad link to your sig
Get involved in your niche forums
Bookmark your sight with delicious or other sb sites

Also research your niche and start learning about it. Then rewrite what you have learned and start blogging it. The more you practice the better you will get. Just takes practice. Also offer value, don't just focus on the sale. The sales will come with the more value you provide.

I think I am just going to start writing articles. I have no problem writing them but I've never fully grasped keywords.

I have a quick question. This is just an example. If the keyword I am using is "lose weight now" would writing "lose more weight now" or something else in between the keywords words matter?

I'm not sure how many searches you'll get for "lose weight now" but I can see "lose weight" as viable - I usually try to keep the words in a phrase consecutive and use variations, e.g., in your case, "lose weight", "lose weight fast", "weight loss", "fast weight loss", etc.

They have to be phrases that someone is actually going to type into a search bos or you're wasting your time. You can rank #1 for "weight loss on Mars or Pluto" but if no one ever searches for that phrase it means nothing.

A few more tips:
- Your main keyword should ALWAYS be in the beginning of your article title (if it makes sense that is). e.g. :Lose Weight Now: 4 Tips On How To Lose Your Belly Fat".
- When you finally link to your site, make sure the anchor text is your keyword
- Don't write a poem. Just gather information about your niche and write it in 250-300 words. Your main goal here is back linking right now, so just try to be informative and follow the editorial guidelines of the directory

Hope that helps

hi...
you can do a video marketing
article marketing (by outsourcing ^_^)
submit it to freetrafficsystem.com (rewrite it.dont worry about the quality of your writing)
as a good start, put your landing page as your signature
hope this helps ^_^

The biggest thing is building links and creating good content for your site. This will get you up in the search engines for your keywords, and therefore get you tons of free traffic through the SE's. Hope this helps.

Good article content spread through the web helps tons. As an example, I started a site a while back that you submit articles to, get backlinks etc... and also get a chance to win some cash from the article.

Try to find services like this, just another option upon endless others.

So in my resource box I'd fit in "lose weight now" somewhere and that text would be a link back to my site?

Absolutely, it's good for SEO.

Another thing that you can consider is commenting on high traffic blogs within your niche, especially those which have top commentators widgets.

work which can be outsourced such as article writing, link building or even hiring a virtual assistant to make your work easier can really help you optimize your time and set your goals on what needs to be done to increase traffic on your site. If you want your business to succeed, you have to invest with people who knows what needs to be done. You may not bring "free" traffic to you site so to speak, but you can get it for an affordable price.

banners
Back