The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i add html to blog posts!?

TeDWooD

Its driving me mad atm, How do you add the tags to make it appear as html?When i just post the url it doesn't work on other peoples blogs.
Help... Please.

Jamierock is correct. You're going to have to learn some vasiv HTML.

You can try the online services or pick up a book on basic HTML. It's not difficult to learn.

Here's a link to this forum so you can see how the HTML link is formatted.

PHP:
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/">5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums</a>

HOWEVER if what you are trying to do is post a link to your site in blog comments, note that will normally get your post deleted as spam.

Here's a link to this forum so you can see how the HTML link is formatted.

PHP:
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/">5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums</a>

HOWEVER if what you are trying to do is post a link to your site in blog comments, note that will normally get your post deleted as spam.

No i never just leave my blog url in the post. I will always try and offer my opinion and give advice where i can and just say at the bottom "I have written a blog post on this and you can check it out here" etc.
and thanks for the html :)

Just referring back to this since it seems suitable.
Am i allowed to post affiliate links in my signature?
If so how can i change the name of it so it doesn't appear as (hoplink.clickbank) etc

OK now it's going to get a little more complicated, since you are just trying to learn HTML and now I have to throw another type of code at you.

Yes in this forum you can have affiliate links in your sig.

However in forums you should use BB code as many forums don't allow HTML in sigs so the link won't display right. So here is the BB code to use to have keywords or a product name show instead of the hoplink code.

PHP:
[URL="http://www.yourdomainorhoplinkhere.com"]your key phrase here[/URL]

So you don't mess up and forget a quote or anything, just cut and paste the whole line above.
Then replace your domain or hoplink URL and your key phrase in the right places.

Thank you.
Now time to put the work in and get my site up and running.
Not in a blood pressure niche though. Ha im still in the experiment stage.

Yes we don't allow redirects in sig links. But also don't recommend using tinyurl in general for a couple reasons. Mainly because it looks spammy so many won't click it.

Yess!!!
I made my first sale and i haven't made a site!
Got it yesterday and it was $13. woaa
Just forum posting.
I've been using click bank for 3 days and just been posting on the forums.
It said i got $0.6 per hop and i only had 23 hops.
This is amazing.

Would it be heavily beneficial to cloak my links when blog posting and using forums and making my site etc?
Obviously not for the signature as you said but just in general when promoting my product?
Also does anyone have any experience making an e-book not ones about making tons of money, but beneficial ones to do with sports or peoples interests?

Would it be heavily beneficial to cloak my links when blog posting and using forums and making my site etc?
Obviously not for the signature as you said but just in general when promoting my product?

I'll let others address the general cloaking issue but I will say that personally I do not click on URL shortener links. I want to know where a link is taking me before I start clicking.

Also does anyone have any experience making an e-book not ones about making tons of money, but beneficial ones to do with sports or peoples interests?

Please start a new thread in the appropriate forum for this.

Wait are you talking about having hyper links in your blogs. Whether you are using blogger or wordpress you will find a link to where you can link your site at the top of your post usually before your headlines.

banners
Back