The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How Best Do You Suggest I Use This Pop Traffic?

Babs

Hey guys,

I know there are a lot of professionals here when it comes to pop traffic and making money with it. So I'm just going to ask out right.

I have access to some extensive amount of pop traffic. Was thinking to just send the traffic to my blog homepage but then it wouldn't do much good.

So I'm here to ask oh ye experts! What do you suggest I do? How do I best make use of this traffic source to make money?

What offers should I promote? Where can I find them? What do you suggest?

Depends on many factor such as demographic and where the traffic is coming from. if the traffic is coming from for example gaming niche website then you can put a gaming cpa offers in the pop up or even better collect their emails for a long term profit.
I am not an expert but you can add me on skype - imzoyan so we can brainstorm and work something out?

If you can get mobile you should send your users directly to you landers , e.g Virus,OS Update,Boost your phone.

Here is an example of an LPs for Virus (German)
EBK0Bbl.png

If you want, feel free to PM me more details about your Pop Traffic (target,prices), we are able to provide you tons of LPs..maybe sort out a deal.

What offers should I promote? - Depends on your niche. Mobile Offers are Hot
Where can I find them? - CPA Network
What do you suggest? - Mobile

Best regards

@Stevie good one.. The traffic is all worldwide and If I like I can target it to any country... Not just sure how these offer promoting things work.

It is super easy,if you are able to target a category,GEO,Device let me know and I will check if I can get a lander for you.

Best

You can first be able to send the traffic to your website if you have plans of monetizing it through ads. It will help a lot too in terms of the google ranking of the pages. The second alternative I think is okay if you can be able to sell the traffic. There are very many people who are in need of traffic especially when you are able to know where they come from. Regional based traffic are very valuable.

Thanks for your suggestions... I really liked that y'all are helping me out with this. I initailly got $50 worth of pop traffic... I've spent about $20 or so on I don't even know.

Just want to make the remaining $30 count.

These offers you mention: Where can I find them?

@Dr. Forum Great advice there.

banners
Back