The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How are you planning to spend your New Year's Eve?

I was supposed to spend it with a group of close friends but recently we all had a falling out because of the lack of alcohol there would be there.

I would be the only one old enough to legally drink alcohol the others are all underaged. The thing is I don’t drink alcohol even if i’m allowed to. Sadly my other friends apparently NEED alcohol so they’ve chosen alcohol above spending time with some close friends and decided to spend New Years eve somewhere else.

There goes my plan.

I somehow managed to get a back up plan though. A friend asked me if I would join her friends and her instead.

I also texted my aunt (whom i’m very close with) to ask if I can spend New Years eve with her.

Turns out she would love to have me and apparently a lot of other family member (whom I haven’t seen in a long time) are also invited so i’m very excited to reunite with them again soon.

So on New Years Eve i’m going to my aunt’s place to reunite with family and if for some reason that doesn’t happen I can always go to my other friend.

As I've already mentioned in many threads here, New Year is much bigger than Christmas in Russia. Many Russians including myself don't celebrate Christmas at all, and all the international Christmas traditions like Santa, presents, tree and family dinner are associated with New Year.

I'm going to celebrate it with my gf and three of our mutual friends, we're going to prepare loads of food, have a nice dinner, then watch the president speak on TV at midnight and sing along the anthem played afterwards (yeah, all of us dislike Putin but it's a tradition too important to ignore), then open the presents we bought each other and put under the tree, then go outside, launch some fireworks and head to a bar in the city center.

What about you?

As I've already mentioned in many threads here, New Year is much bigger than Christmas in Russia. Many Russians including myself don't celebrate Christmas at all, and all the international Christmas traditions like Santa, presents, tree and family dinner are associated with New Year.

I'm going to celebrate it with my gf and three of our mutual friends, we're going to prepare loads of food, have a nice dinner, then watch the president speak on TV at midnight and sing along the anthem played afterwards (yeah, all of us dislike Putin but it's a tradition too important to ignore), then open the presents we bought each other and put under the tree, then go outside, launch some fireworks and head to a bar in the city center.

What about you?
That seems really fun to spend holidays!
While I'll be staying at home, the pandemic is getting worse where I live, so I'll spend it casually with my favourite food and favourite book as I haven't read anything for a while.

While I'll be staying at home, the pandemic is getting worse where I live
It's just one year -- most of us will have many to come
RANKCOUNTRYDEAD:1Mill
1Italy1022
2Spain1005
3UK919
4USA894
5France867
6Mexico862
7Czechia861
8Brazil840
9Sweden720