The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How active is the Dojo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schleprock

How active is the Dojo?

I noticed some of my more technical questions I asked did not get answered. I just put stuff I learned from Premium Posts to work on some MB offers and asked questions when things seemed off. (like why is there 7 redirects before I get to the offer landing page, why is the page load speed from 4.5 - 5.? seconds)

What I am wondering is if those question are more appropriately asked in the Dojo or maybe they are just dumb questions to begin with and that is why no one answered.

Maybe this is even a dumb question, I am debating on whether to post it or not.

Yeah, I really would like to know how active the Dojo is. Maybe that will be my first "CPA earnings" investment. I have been happy with the answers here, all the answers I get seem solid, reasonable.

Last edited:
schleprock Dojo is as much active as rest of the forum. Dojo is a premium membership forum which has lots of features, tools, guides, case-studies which is only available to the Dojo member. I did a review a review about dojo on blog. If you want then you can go through it. Here is my Dojo Review

Dojo is place where you will get premium quality content, information and tools. If you need your questions answered then post in the appropriate section of this forum, it will get answered for sure.

If you have any other queries then do let me know. Hope to see your inside DOJO soon. Have a great day :)

... (like why is there 7 redirects before I get to the offer landing page, why is the page load speed from 4.5 - 5.? seconds)
What I am wondering is if those question are more appropriately asked in the Dojo...
Hi @schleprock,
I read through all of your Qs yesterday and to be honest, the only reason why I didn't answer, is: Your Qs are simply waaaay toooo detailed ;)
The thing with the redirects you have simply to ask your AM. Every answer here on AffiliateFix or even in The Dojo would be mere presumption or speculation ;)
For your probs with the site speed you should take a VPS instead of a shared hosting. You can't expect better loading times from a cheap hosting ;)

@ The Dojo: see the testimony of @internalsoul! Nothing to add :) {except perhaps a brief explanation of the term itself: Dojo is Japanese and means training room (Gym) and Community of the Ninjas :affiliatefix: - therefore the content is there correspondingly more professional ;)}
Hope that helps to clarify a few things :affiliatefix:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back