Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HOT: Adobe buys Macromedia!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oups.. wrong section, somebody please move this to news / articles

cheers

done.

Integrating Photoshop and Illustrator into Macromedia Studio MX would be one tool that really would be able to do all.

This is sweet, Photoshop + macro flash!!
That makes what novocaine said, a PhotoFlash!
Anyways, now maybe Phtoshop might have an intergrated flash stuff!

yes

Yes, this is a cool news, anyway i am curious what Adobe will do next :)
Anyway...cool..PhotoFlash :))
Ovi

next.. probably buy Corel so they have a monopol on the market..

btw: Flash 8 is on the way.. get ready

hehe, PhotoCorelFlash!!!!

I really look forward to that, ne ways, dunno if Corel is doing well?

sounds like an intersting future for adobe/macro now. maybe the flash player 8 (already kicking ass) will be even better than its suppost to be, or atleast future versions. PhotoFlash2k6 (pro).....

still waiting on player 8 as it is, iv seen the videos, aw its sweet!

Hey, since Adobe bought flash, do they muy macromedia, dreamweaver... and all that? if it is, damn it!

adobe bought macromedia, macromedia made flash, dreamweaver, coldfusion etc., so adobe now has all of it. And things will probably be greatly inproved for future products.

From what I hear, Corel couldn't pay anyone enough to buy their product.

"From what I hear, Corel couldn't pay anyone enough to buy their product."

mwahahahahaahahahha.. TRUE TRUE :) Corel sux :)

Hmm

You are not right Novocaine, Corel is very cool, actually I like it a lot for the vectorial graphic.

Ovi

ovi said:
You are not right Novocaine, Corel is very cool, actually I like it a lot for the vectorial graphic.

Ovi

Illustrator also gives you vector artwork.

I would use corel if you could use dream 3D or whatever the 3D program was a little more. The last I saw it only offered 3 or 4 different extensions to save in which was no good for making movies.

Hmm.... I agree with Ovi. Corel is cool, it aint sucky, I mean, I use it at school all the time for our yearbook. Corel makes it easy for me to make a yearkbook page. It dosnt suk!!

It's not used nearly as much in the graphic industry either as it was several years ago, so maybe it doesn't suck, but it doesn't offer all that Adobe Products do.

;)

Doke, Corel Draw cannot be compare with Adobe Photoshop, because Corel Draq is a vectorial drowing and Photoshop is graphic design software....so .. ;)

Ovi

ovi said:
Doke, Corel Draw cannot be compare with Adobe Photoshop, because Corel Draq is a vectorial drowing and Photoshop is graphic design software....so .. ;)

Ovi

I said Adobe Products which includes Illustrator which is vector based.

Understand

I understand but in my opinion Corel Draw is much better then Illustrator

Ovi

What is it that you like about Corel Draw? I'm curious because I have it sitting right here next to me but don't want to install it again (for the third time). I just thought the program wasn't all that user friendly and the lack of extensions in the 3D app. made it useless to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back