The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hosting Needed for open source project

SurfCat

affiliate
Hi,

I am developing a minimalistic WebKit-based browser aimed at slower PCs or computers prone to get viruses (such as public use PCs, to avoid a PC getting a virus from a browser bug/exploit). It is aimed to use less than 150 to 200MB of RAM with 3 to 5 tabs open. Flash/Java support is optional and has no plugin support.

What I was wondering is, if someone could offer me a decent, high-bandwidth (500GB or more) webhosting plan for it. The site would be hosted on the plan, while the .exe and source will be on Github/Sourceforge. I don't have a lot of money at the moment either, being 17 years old, so I was wondering if anyone could also give me like, a 30 day trial until I get some money in PayPal to pay for the next month. If not, that's fine, I can wait. :)

Thanks.

Hello there SurfCat,

You can give our hosting a try free of charge for the first month! Simply enter "TESTDRIVE" at checkout for a free month.
http://hostturbo.com/shared-hosting.html

Since your project will be hosted on github or soundforge then I think a Stage 1 plan would suffice.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message, I'm more then happy to assist!

MI
Back