“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Hosting multiple domains

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Vinaya.Ghimire, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I have almost decided to buy a hosting package that"host up to 3 websites." However, before I checkout with this package I want to be sure what this exactly means? Does this mean that I can host three domains with their own web sites?

2. PayPer Trail
  3. storminternetuk

storminternetuk Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

Yes, that ideally mean that your package contains the availability to host 3 domains with their own websites. Tell us more about the package to guide you more in a better way.

Regards
    StormInternet UK:)

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

I subscribed to this hosting pacakage and how my three websites are live. However, I am yet to build these sites. As for now only of these these websites have a good number of contents. I got this hosting package from namecheap.

5. storminternetuk

storminternetuk Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

You would be give an access to the Cpanel with your hosting provider. Through this you can add a new domain as an Addon domain. If it is a shared hosting and you do not have a dedicated Ip with them, then all 3 sites should point to a single IP and have same name servers. Physically the path would look something like
    /../Username/site2.com/
    /../Username/site3.com/

Where username would be your main site's main account username. Within username directories the main site contents should be put up.

Regards
    StormInternet UK:)

6. tomjoe

tomjoe Affiliate affiliate

just simple go for it

7. Terminate

Terminate Affiliate affiliate

IF your hosting provider is quality you can easily ask your support to setup all your domains into your account

MI