The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hosting/Copy LP's

jbell47

affiliate
Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my thread, so I like to consider my self a "semi-newbie" in the affilate marketing business. I know how to use different networks and can definitely create a good campaign (not always profitable) but don’t have trouble with much when it comes to marketing. Now I see with a lot of affiliate marketers are able to host their own website, I feel it can seriously help with creating a great campaign. I recently just created my first domain name and got a monthly hosting subscription with BeyondHosting.net and had to download filezilla and all that good stuff. wellllll I don’t have a clue what to do with it haha. Basically I’m writing this to see if any of you guys can show me a way or a video you know that can help with learning how to host my own website and know how to copy a landing page. I know there’s more into copy a landing page and knowing a little code, but I was curious to see if anyone out here can show me a video or something to help me understand this stuff and begin sky rocketing on my campaigns! I thank you a lot for any advice anyone gives me, trust me ill do whatever it takes to learn this side of the game!

So you have no coding experience correct?

Few options here depending on the campaigns you're running and your goals. Let us know where you stand and I'll try to be a little more helpful.

Either way with the right attitude (which you seem to have!) you will pick it up in no time.

Why don't you start off with installing WordPress you do not have to know any code or anything!
I install it on every one of my sites a wordpress site is very easy to rank in the search because of all of the plugins and it's
very easy to use.

There is thousands of videos on YouTube showing how to install it!

Best of luck and congratulations on "Taking Action "
TBone

So you have no coding experience correct?

Few options here depending on the campaigns you're running and your goals. Let us know where you stand and I'll try to be a little more helpful.

Either way with the right attitude (which you seem to have!) you will pick it up in no time.

Well, no..i don't have much coding experience. although when i look at code i can understand a few things, i can locate links and stuff like that. im just a little frustrated due to me paying 45$/mnth for a domain and hosting and i don't know how to use it. i want to get into running skin care and weight loss campaigns and i feel and see that its better to use a LP with your offer. thats where i see the hosting comes into play. i thank you for your response, your right i do have the right attitude and the right mindset to do this, this is the next step i need to take in order to accomplish my goals of making 100k this year (long shot but ya never know) so i feel if i can understand coding and learn to copy and make LP's ill be on my ay to my goals! once again i thank you and look forward to a response

If you're looking to promote skin care and weight loss that tac88s advice will go a long way, Wordpress will be a great solution for you and you can work on building out a site with lots of quality content.

No coding experience required, quick and easy setup, many templates (free and premium)...

banners
Back