The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Horror Movies

jessica001

affiliate
Do you like to Watch Horror Movies? I am very weak by heart and i can't bear shocking scenes. That's why i don't like horror movies.

Are there some horror amongst Latest Movies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you like to Watch Horror Movies? I am very weak by heart and i can't bear shocking scenes. That's why i don't like horror movies.

Even I freak out watching horror movies and get nightmares often after watching them but I still watch :laugh: You should try watching Paranormal Activity and the Exorcism of Emily Rose, worth watching and of course there is Saw series. Among new, try Silent House.

Yep, I watch almost all types of movies. Some things that fall under 'horror' are not really blood and guts. A good example is Alfred Hitch**** films, some of them fall under horror, but aren't the blood and guts type.

i remember once i watch "zipper creeper" the movie and really telling you guys.. it's the most horrible movie i ever watch! one must have to watch it if you are going for horrible section.

Same here. I am not a big fan of horror movies. I'll die to a heart attack if I watch one. I tried before to watch horror movies and I end up shouting like hell. And now I just stop watching anymore or else I'll die...lol..

I also don't like horror movies they are quite boring and something that you will surely afraid when the ghost is coming.

banners
Back