The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Home Improvement Site Question

eagle09

affiliate
Hey Guys

Right now, I'm working on one of the home improvement websites.

Does anyone have worked on any Home Improvement site? How is this niche to get rank for a particular site?

Does any one have good suggestions?

If you search for dofollow forums+home improvements and participate in the forum putting your link in your sig, this will bring credability to you and your site and in turn improve your position in SERPs.

Also write a couple of good articles and submit them to ezinearticles, then contact a couple of home improvement sites that have some page rank and offer them some unique articles (every site is after free content!) but tell them you will only put 1 link in the article AND stick to it.

I do this and I find the site owners come back and ask for a bio for you and include another 2 links ;)

When it comes to most home improvement websites that are made for a particular company with a clearly defined service area, you should create Google, Yahoo! and Bing local business listings.

They will help out a lot when it comes to local search, and locally targeted keywords.

Besides that, home improvement sites are just like any other site. They need the same things to rank - quality content and lots of relevant links.

Spend your time creating helpful, unique content that is so great, other people would want to share it themselves. Look at your competition - what is it that they're not targeting?

Perform quality link building - mix and match different link building techniques - article marketing, directory submission, guest blogging, link baits etc.

Re:

HI,

You can also do forum posting, social bookmarking and blog commenting for your site. It will help you to increase traffic.

MI
Back