The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ho to Promote CPA offers ??!

adillagdah

affiliate
Hi

I'm a newbie in CPA field :ninja:
I want to enter this world and get some success.

I have accounts with these CPA networks ( AdworkMedia,AdscendMedia,CPAgrip,CPAlead)
I have a Tracking Server (dedicated server + cpvlab + prosper202)
I have 190$ for advertising
I have 50$ in 7search (I tried to make some compaigns promting cpagrip offers but no leads :( , just loss of time and money , although I placed high bids 0.05 - 0.11, and traffic is too slow - I'll attach a picture)

faaad5d87d.png

So please I need some help to go in the right way :confused:

& Thanks for All.
sorry for my bad english

The fact that you are accepted into those CPA networks and have a dedicated server + cpvlab is impressive for just starting out. The fact you have less than $200 for traffic is where you are going wrong.

Why utilize a dedicated server when you only have $190 to spend? Using a basic hosting/VPS and prosper is more than fine for launching campaigns and you will have more budget towards testing.

The fact that you are accepted into those CPA networks and have a dedicated server + cpvlab is impressive for just starting out. The fact you have less than $200 for traffic is where you are going wrong.

Why utilize a dedicated server when you only have $190 to spend? Using a basic hosting/VPS and prosper is more than fine for launching campaigns and you will have more budget towards testing.

no problem I have 200$

for the strat try to promote your site on social networks, video sharing.. put unique content.. and if you want to make a lot of money try cheats, cracks for games :)

for these type of lower paying offers, and i am assuming they are lower paying offers. You will have to give them some sort of incentive to fill out your form / take a survey / get free samples etc. You are trying to produce leads for a larger company. If you have a free report, video, book. guide etc... this will work pretty well. Find out what people are looking for (keyword research). Be honest though if you are telling people you have something, make sure you do or some will definitely complain and your accounts will probably be suspended.

MI
Back