The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hiring SEO Experts

Viktori

affiliate
I've been looking into furthering my blog's online presence, and since I really don't have too much time to spare anymore, I was thinking I'd just hire an SEO expert for the task. I'd just like to ask our very knowledgeable members here on a few things so I could make a more confident decision.

Are there any guidelines you would care to share when it comes to hiring SEO experts, and are there any red flags I should watch out for, specially when it comes to unnecessary expenses? How much does it cost on average, and where would I find such a service? I've been seeing companies offering the service, but they seem like they would be too expensive and would best cater to actual sites rather than small blogs like mine. I've also been looking towards getting a few services on Fiverr and just combine them to hopefully make for a substantial SEO campaign, but I'm not too sure about that either. Your thoughts?

Some SEO companies use unethical methods and some charge exorbitant prices. If I were to outsource SEO, I won't outsource everything. Instead, I will hire great content writers that will write guest posts for me. Once written, I'll submit the posts in high authority blogs in my niche.

I can also outsource things like blog commenting and forum sig files. However, I'll check to make sure that the comments are of high quality.

"I've also been looking towards getting a few services on Fiverr and just combine them to hopefully make for a substantial SEO campaign"

^^^ You won't believe the number of self-proclaimed SEO Experts who do this exact thing. You'll essentially be paying a middleman. Find out if they contract out their work. It's worth knowing.

The prices for SEO services are far between and variable. Some individuals may charge you upwards of $99, while other companies will settle for a payment of anywhere around $5-$30. Still others go by monthly payments to utilize their software or ongoing services. It depends, as the companies who charge lower rates will have their tasks automated while those who charge higher rates will have human analysts determine the best plan of action for your site. If you plan on doing SEO this way, what you want is the best provider who will grant you the best quality, so a simple gig on Fiverr, while there may be some actual experts on there, is not ideal. I would go with a reputed company and read their reviews very carefully.

"I've also been looking towards getting a few services on Fiverr and just combine them to hopefully make for a substantial SEO campaign"

^^^ You won't believe the number of self-proclaimed SEO Experts who do this exact thing. You'll essentially be paying a middleman. Find out if they contract out their work. It's worth knowing.

Thanks for the heads up! It's tips like these that help a lot and I'm glad forums like these exist for me to ask these types of questions on before I make my decision. I'll be extremely careful with Fiverr especially after reading your comment.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences so far guys! Keep them coming, I'd love to hear more tips if anyone else has them. :)

banners
Back