The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hire a cakephp developer/php developer

swoopodeveloper

affiliate
Hello, i am Freelancer php developer and My Hourly Rate is 10$ Per hour. i already complete and correct bug of More then 10 website from last 2 month. and i had complete more then 2o Portal successfully from last 1 Year..
You can add me at Yahoo IM: swoopodeveloper
How it works ?
I will provide you my all the detail like Skpe , Gmail , Yahoo IM and others , i will work for you 1 hour for demo so you can trust me and you understand my skill after it . we will start real work from Discussion of project after discussion , i will provide full documentation . That documentation will help you and me regarding project thats will be only document on that basis i will work and finish the project.
What i can do for you ?

• I can slove your all the bug
  • I have more then 5 Years of experience Cakephp.
  • i can test your website and provide you full report of bug.
  • i can make any type of portal like Youtube clone from Smarty solution of Clipshare. i can modify all the things in it and make as per requirement . it works really very nicely
  • i can make B2B Portal like alibaba and also i can make Property Portal too
  • i can do any type of work related Php and MySql.
  • i can provide you Flash Admin penal through XML and PHP configuration.
Working Time
i will manage my time as per your time so you can see online while working on your project.
Regards,
Swoopodeveloper
Search Tag:
hire dedicated programmer|hire dedicated php programmers|hire dedicated php developers | hire web designer
programmers for hire|php programmer|php programmer india|need php programmer|offshore php programmer
outsource php programmer|hire a web programmers|ecommerce web programmers|hire a developer
hire a programmer|hire developers|hire indian programmers

banners
Back