The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Highly targeted Adult niche - Oxy-shop

JettOxy

affiliate
Hi there,
I am currently running an e-com store & starting in affiliate marketing. I am looking for advices on where to find people who can promote our products? Any Affiliate marketplace for adult toys?
This is a lifestyle brand with an engaged community and constant sales.

Thanks,

Jett

Hi, Jett and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am currently running an e-com store

Have you checked out the e-Commerce forum?

I am looking for advices on where to find people who can promote our products? Any Affiliate marketplace for adult toys?

We have a number of members who promote adult offers.

Company owners or representatives can apply to become a vetted and verified vendor in our official Resources section. We have categories that allow you to recruit affiliates, once (and only after) you have vendor credential and guidelines.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Avatar on both profile and listing pages.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

This is a lifestyle brand
Lifestyle adoption of an inanimate sex object is a bit weird-o :D
I have heard the term BOB used <<<boyfriend on batteries GOB would be a new one (<<<Fleshlight)
If it's novel and not too expensive cam sites might be a good place to promote such an item.
Anyway, WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Thanks for those advices! Appreciated.

@Graybeard, lifestyle is when people use a full universe of objects based on their fetish. Their is recurrent orders fitting their "style of sexual life", so i guess we could call it a lifestyle:)

You can setup your affiliate by Refersion, then you can submit your affiliate program on its marketplace. Then more people can find you, find your offer.

@JettOxy , welcome to affiliatefix.

There is a saying ... " Sex is the only product / service that doesn't need "Value added words" in sales and marketing ". Just a macro view to help you ... to use the time and words where it may need.

Best wishes...

banners
Back