The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Highest Conversion Rate !!!

Happy Marketer

affiliate
Hello, fixer I am starting this thread for inspiration. I like to know what is your highest conversion rates and what is the winning product/offer. If you, please, mention the network then it would be great.

My avg. CR on leadgens is like 40-50% with a good angle, but my best result for a campaign which was live about a month without any break - 39% and that's australian leadgen. PM me if you need any help with leadgens or networks.
bbb29fa81ec8903edda5f980fef6fdc0.png

My avg. CR on leadgens is like 40-50% with a good angle, but my best result for a campaign which was live about a month without any break - 39% and that's australian leadgen. PM me if you need any help with leadgens or networks.
bbb29fa81ec8903edda5f980fef6fdc0.png
Which network and traffic sources are you working with?

Hello everyone. I am glad hat you made this inspiration post. I will say that personally, my conversion rate keeps changing from time to time but it range between 30-50%. That is for the networks I have been working for over the past years. I have for now put a pose on working with the CPP for a while. I am venturing into other niche that i do think I have passion in. Felt like I was not getting the best from the efforts that I was putting into the works.

Highest i've seen is about 40% so far, but I think there's a lot of space to learn and go higher, I just started afterall.

MI
Back