The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do You Have Low Conversion Rates?

Dead Pool

affiliate
There are different factors related to low conversion rates. I like to discuss some major facts which are the villain for low conversion rates.

Poor landing page idea
Landing pages are more often poor and create the bad impression to the visitors. Only add an image and a call to option button bring you nothing. So you have to take care of your landing page with good quality and good designing idea. The first impression is the last impression. So try to make more attractive way or clear way to make your landing page beautiful and straightforward. Sometimes two words are enough to increase your conversion rates. "DON'T PANIC"

Not Mobile Friendly
You know what you lost almost 60 percent of traffic if you didn't optimize your landing page for mobile friendly. Try to build mobile friendly button and form. Trust me This will help to grab more subscribers

Privacy Page
Most important thing. People do care about their personal information. So if you collect leads I mean name and email you should add the privacy policy to your landing page.

Social share button
Have you a landing page without social share button? Add it right now. There is no substitute for going viral you know

Videos
Always remember video have more power than the image.

Have any question? Ask me here. If you shy to ask then, you'll lose $100 every day.

A/B test and M-V test your pages. There's a lot to be said about the proper way to do these, but they're really critical and you should be spending time learning about the best practices and implementing them.

2) No holes on your landing pages. Don't include a bunch of links that are going to distract the prospect from converting. No nav bar, etc.

3) 1 Page, 1 Offer. Don't offer more than one product or service on a page. Each product or service you're marketing should have it's own landing page. (And, other areas of the funnel above and below should be adjusted based on each product and service too.). Also, don't overcomplicate the offer.

4)Message Match. When someone clicks on your ad, the message they see when they arrive at the landing page should match. For example, if your ad is about one of your services, your landing page should be about that service -- not about every service you have to offer.

Last edited:
Worth reading. You just simply point out the vital subject of conversion and landing page. Will definitely take care of this.

Those are definitely great points.

I've found people are too eager to start spending their hard-earned money before they've really taken the time to craft good landing pages and/or really drill down their funnel.

A few other points I'd add are:

1) A/B test and M-V test your pages. There's a lot to be said about the proper way to do these, but they're really critical and you should be spending time learning about the best practices and implementing them.

2) No holes on your landing pages. Don't include a bunch of links that are going to distract the prospect from converting. No nav bar, etc.

3) 1 Page, 1 Offer. Don't offer more than one product or service on a page. Each product or service you're marketing should have it's own landing page. (And, other areas of the funnel above and below should be adjusted based on each product and service too.). Also, don't overcomplicate the offer.

4) Message Match. When someone clicks on your ad, the message they see when they arrive at the landing page should match. For example, if your ad is about one of your services, your landing page should be about that service -- not about every service you have to offer.

There's a lot more to add, but hopefully that helps too.

Those are definitely great points.

I've found people are too eager to start spending their hard-earned money before they've really taken the time to craft good landing pages and/or really drill down their funnel.

A few other points I'd add are:

1) A/B test and M-V test your pages. There's a lot to be said about the proper way to do these, but they're really critical and you should be spending time learning about the best practices and implementing them.

4) Message Match. When someone clicks on your ad, the message they see when they arrive at the landing page should match. For example, if your ad is about one of your services, your landing page should be about that service -- not about every service you have to offer.

There's a lot more to add, but hopefully that helps too.
Eventually, this is endless discussion. There are tons of topics to be added.

All are depending on the relation between you and your subscribers. If you take care of your subscribers than they will take care of you.

MI
Back