The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

high ticket marketing courses

mattchambers

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Can someone help me out by showing me some high ticket affiliate programs that teaches internet or offline marketing

Thanks in advance

I have found the best course in internet marketing to be the school of hard knock - which is "just trying stuff out" and learn by doing it. You will fall on your feet quite a few times but it really is the fastest and most effective way to learn marketing. But what type of markets are you looking to go into?

Nick

Hi everyone,

Can someone help me out by showing me some high ticket affiliate programs that teaches internet or offline marketing

Thanks in advance

badboy_nick is right! You need to take your time at first and learn the language of marketing (check out our Wiki), learn the rudiments of the industry options, then narrow down the places which may interest you most. Once you have done this, then select one marketing platform, one tracking solution, and one traffic source. Burn daylight for several weeks and/or months until you have mastered them. Once you have done this, you will have the necessary failures and skills under your belt to expand into other areas (one at a time at first).

Do this before investing in any high ticket training programs. They are typically not meant for newbies and/or novices. There are plenty of non-high ticket programs that are reasonably cheap that can help you understand the rudiments necessary to get your learning curve going, but most of the material in those programs (or products) can be found right here in this forum. If you can't find it here in this forum, then ask people in this forum for the information specific to your need. Get to know the folks in the forum, being active in the forum and developing relationships here is the quickest means to your successes.

Use this forum to guide you through your learning curve utilizing relationships with the members here. Select one marketing platform, one tracking solution, and one traffic source and master them before venturing out into other areas. If you do this, then you will find the success you are seeking!

MI
Back