The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

High Paying Affiliate Programs

hifromeddie

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I just finished my first Clickbank product (which has been approved by Clickbank as of today - December 20, 2007), so I have no statistics as far as conversion rate, number of affiliate sign ups etc.

The product is basically an ebook package which contains over 200 ebooks with resale rights and ready made sales pages. The main theme of the ebook package is "Over 14,000 Recipes + over 150 bonus ebooks".

The product is affordable for some people ($44.50), but may be on the expensive side for others. Then again I have seen ebook packages like this one go for over $100.

Since I desire to give a 75% commission to affiliates I made the price higher so I can at least get $10 out of each sale. But affiliates earn $30 per sale (and Clickbank gets $4.00). The $30 can add up if some experienced affiliates are able to make a lot of sales with this product.

My affiliate area is very basic (that of a beginner) but I hope to eventually add more affiliate tools.

Here is the website: http://www.artfulcooking.com

and here is the affiliate program:

http://www.artfulcooking.com/affiliates.html

Any suggestions will be great as I am totally new at this. But as far as my website goes, and the affiliate program, and payment link etc., it is all working, legit, tested and approved by Clickbank (which is a respected digital retail seller.)

Thanks,

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
My New Clickbank Product, 50% Commissions

I recently received approval from Clickbank for my new brainwave entrainment products (i.e binaural beats, ambient music, nature sounds etc.) which I am selling at my website: MusicMeFree.com. MusicMeFree.com specializes in affordable quality brainwave entrainment recordings for mental enrichment, emotional healing, spiritual renewal, deep meditation, out of body experiences and more. If you find the right target audience for these products you have a potential to earn a lot of money.

Currently I have 4 products (3 Mp3 Packs, and 1 resale rights license), and you get a 50% commission through Clickbank. (I created all these products using top of the line brainwave entrainment tools).

If you were to sell one of each product it adds up to a little over $100. Even if you were to sell several of just one product it adds up over time. Normally Clickbank cookies last for 60 days If no one delets them) so chances are you can earn money from repeat customers.

Here is the commission structure:

Mind Release Mp3 Pack (Affiliate Commission $22.60)

Energy and Focus Mp3 Pack (Affiliate Commission $17.98)

Meditation and Inner Peace Mp3 Pack (Affiliate Commission $15.67)

Resale Rights License (for Energy and Focus Mp3 Pack) (Affiliate Commission $44.37)

Bonus ebooks included with every purchase (Click Link for more info)

The potential to earn a lot of money promoting these products is huge. But it depends upon your marketing skills and experience.

By signing up with my Affiliate Center using your Clickbank id you will be able to promote each of the above products individually thus pointing your potential customers directly to individual product pages rather than pointing them to the one main index page as is the case with the traditional Clickbank hop link.

Or you can just use the traditional Clickbank hop link. Your Clickbank hop link affiliate id won't appear in the browser address bar when a potential customer clicks on your link (but your Clickbank id still registers on the order page) because MusicMeFree.com is set up to be "affiliate friendly".

For more information please visit my affiliate area:
http://musicmefree.com/Affiliates.php

My Affiliate Program With Ejunkie (60% Commissions)

I recently finished some additional websites and started a affiliate program through Ejunkie which connects to all my websites

My mp3 products sell from $5 to $99.95. The most common sales are $39.95 for my mp3 bundles.

For details about my affiliate program with Ejunkie please click on the link below:

EJunkie Affiliate Program Information

I reviewed the site and..

I reviewed the site and found that it is a good program. Wonderful affiliate program to boost your sales. You should sign up now if this interest you.

MI
Back