The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliates Wanted High CPL payments! We'll buy your WW Dating traffic

3 new high converting landing pages have been added to our CPL smartlink, this is the perfect moment to get started!

The Mainstream and Adult dating smart links have received some landing page updates. We've added more languages to our landing pages, which will result in higher EPC's, CR's and higher payouts.

Hey hey,

Long time no see here on AffiliateFix! We've been working really hard behind the scenes to optimize our Adult Dating Smart link to make it even better. I can guarantee now that we have the best performing Adult Dating Smart link in the industry. We've been testing new pre landers on a daily bases and we believe that everything is perfect now. Don't believe me on my word though, check the proof below in our EPM's!

8f785d35f3252278adb14403180b0ac1.png

*Keep in mind that your EPM may vary depending on your traffic type and sources.
**Stats are based on Last 7 days VS previous week.

This looks awesome. Even we have a very good track record for Norway. This GEO is in good demand as of now and conversions has been superb.

Hey hey,

Long time no see here on AffiliateFix! We've been working really hard behind the scenes to optimize our Adult Dating Smart link to make it even better. I can guarantee now that we have the best performing Adult Dating Smart link in the industry. We've been testing new pre landers on a daily bases and we believe that everything is perfect now. Don't believe me on my word though, check the proof below in our EPM's!

8f785d35f3252278adb14403180b0ac1.png

*Keep in mind that your EPM may vary depending on your traffic type and sources.
**Stats are based on Last 7 days VS previous week.

Current EPM's:
Norway $157.10
Belgium $144.39
Switzerland $141.00
Denmark $125.99
Australia $112.74
United States $101.11
Sweden $100.97
New Zealand $98.48
Finland $84.71
South Africa $79.66
France $74.12
United Kingdom $71.58
Germany $65.23
Austria $61.88
Slovakia $54.61

Interested?
CPAHub
live:cpahub_support

We are back this week with some good news! Belgium is doing really good with those new offers we got, try this out!

Switzerland and Austria are also doing pretty good with the biggest rank change.

Let's just say European geos are some hot markets these days... we know you'll make money there.

We are back this week with some good news! Belgium is doing really good with those new offers we got, try this out!

Switzerland and Austria are also doing pretty good with the biggest rank change.

Let's just say European geos are some hot markets these days... we know you'll make money there.
Norway has reached an EPM of $160! This is the highest adult dating smart link EPM in the whole industry.

banners
Back