Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted High CPL payments! We'll buy your WW Dating traffic

eCPM for our Adult Dating Link:
Australia $125.05
Canada $70.10
The United Kingdom $55.11
The United States of America $41.19

Our dating smartlink is still brand new, so eCPMs might not be completely normalized yet.

xkAD1Sh.png

I am not sure, but I think our dating CPL smartlink is doing quite good. Don't quote me on that though, feel free to check it out for yourself at: CPAHub

from what I have seen the payments are very slow and the payout calculated by ecpm and is less then lospallos or imonotize it, no ecpc at all.
Best ecpc I had with dating was 0.05 with top offers, or direct dating which went to 0.08$.

**PUSH TRAFFIC ANDROID TIER1 TESTED ONLY**

Last edited:
from what I have seen the payments are very slow and the payout calculated by ecpm and is less then lospallos or imonotize it, no ecpc at all.
Best ecpc I had with dating was 0.05 with top offers, or direct dating which went to 0.08$.
Hi,

Truly depends on the GEO. The ecpc in T1 countries is currently above €0.40. We've also taken a look at the eCPM on LosPollos (not on iMonotizeit). Our eCPM for mobile traffic is higher then theirs.

However, this doesn't mean that everyone will earn more then through other networks. Our smartlink works great through social/chat traffic, so our landing pages are semi-optimized for that. But if you are using pop traffic (for example) you might be better of at LosPollos (again, an example). That's just because every network has different landing pages and offers.

All offers/landing pages convert different on all sources.

That's mostlikely the reason why your EPC was low.

Payments are very competitive to other affiliate networks. Are minimum is only $250. First payment is on net-30 (because the advertiser evaluates your traffic) after that it's net-7..

Feel free to contact your AM to optimize your traffic.

Edit: Push traffic actually converts very good through our smartlink. However some traffic (sources) just work better then others on different networks.

izFNJxw.png
Interested in making money through dating smart links? Now it's the perfect time to start!
Spain eCPM: $125(!) this is insanely high and the perfect time to start promoting.

Not yet a member of our family? - CPAHub

Hello! :) Look at our eCPMs for our Adult Dating Smartlink:

Sweden: $78.40
Germany: $33.33
New Zealand: $51.10

Want to try our smartlink for yourself? - CPAHub

Australia currently has a $130 Desktop eCPM! It's the perfect time to market to the Ozzies ;)
Australia eCPM is still really high, it's around $100. However, Sweden has EXPLODED!

$140 eCPM on mobile traffic (!) Interested in promoting our offers/smartlinks? - CPAHub

Did you know that we have a (male) gay dating smartlink? If you didn't, now you know.

It has insanely high eCPMs and is relatively more unsaturated then hetero dating.

Take for example our UK eCPM, which currently is over $140. That's a nice number, which you could've earned.

Interested? Check out our website.

We've got another cool update in the works... It has something to do with the ability for affiliates to create their own landing pages through our smartlink.

It's pretty exciting, you'll see.

banners
Back